[WiiU] Mario Kart 8 - "Cloudtop Cruise" by holland_oates89

Started by Zeta, September 03, 2015, 09:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holland_oates89

I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!

mikey

SONOFA-

Irelia

E damage lowered.

Balance Trivia! Despite the 'Better Nerf Irelia' jokes, did you know her last nerf was 3 years ago (March 2012), and that she's only been nerfed 4 times ever? We thought that was neat.

As for these changes, they're pretty light - Equilibrium Strike gives access to a heap of CC, easily turning a losing fight into a winning one. For being such a game-changer, we're lowering the amount of raw damage it does so she doesn't always come out of trades ahead.

E - Equilibrium Strike
DAMAGE 80/130/180/230/280 magic damage ⇒ 80/120/160/200/240 magic damage

AUUUUGH
unmotivated

holland_oates89

"We decided to make this champion's play style more interesting..."

Always a nerf. Didn't really bother me until they made Ryze's playstyle 'more interesting' by taking an already unpopular champ, forcing him into a lame skillshot for most of his damage, changing his passive to take away the one upside he had (sustained dps with ultra-low cool downs) and then they nerf all of his abilities across the board. Admittedly I haven't played in a while but I avoid Ryze like the plague now. :(
I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!

Olimar12345

One small detail until it's ready: add the "Piano" label before the first system, to the left of the bracket. It's only the further abbreviation that is unnecessary.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

holland_oates89

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot