News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Minecraft Pixel Art

Started by blueflower999, April 10, 2013, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Here's Hard Man. He was... pretty hard, actually, which is why I put him off for two years. The color scheme originally bothered me because there's no block that perfectly fits his NES color, but this Lapis Lazuli color is pretty close to his Wily Wars appearance.

I might do more soon, or I might not.

EDIT: actually when looking through my world I found a bunch of sprites that I never posted here for some reason, including most of Mega Man 3's Robot Master cast (still have Spark Man left to do) and some others. Might post those later if anyone's interested.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

So...can i post my minecraft pile arts here? I have some pretty freaking realistic pixel arts to show!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Great work, Blue! You should make these on the minecraft server!

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 06, 2015, 04:48:40 PMGreat work, Blue! You should make these on the minecraft server!
Thanks! I'd rather just keep them on my server though.

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 06, 2015, 01:52:39 PMSo...can i post my minecraft pile arts here? I have some pretty freaking realistic pixel arts to show!
In regards to this, I think my stance has changed. I'd rather people just post these in their own art threads because this is the only kind of "art" that I can do and it makes me feel better about myself. XD

Anyway, here are some that I made years ago and never got around to posting! First off, Snake Man, Needle Man, and Top Man from Mega Man 3:

Also, for those non-Mega Man fans, here's Dr. Mario!

Bulbear! Blueflower999