News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Thoughts on Apollo Justice Ending (MAJOR HUGE SPOILERS)

Started by chipmunk884, June 16, 2008, 12:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

I thought that the end to apollo justice was very good.  you find out about so much stuff in the mason system like that apollo and trucy are siblings with their mother being lamiroir.  Also that klavier was behind the whole thing.  and that shadi smith was really apollo and trucy's real father.  post any more comments here that you want if you have finished apollo justice.

Shadoninja

Zak Grammarye being Shadi Smith was so obvious from the sprites. and also

'nuff said.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

chipmunk884

lol nice.  where did you get the pic?  If there are more, i want them...  klavier is so annoying in how he will never even come close to confessing anything.

Shadoninja

chipmunk884

sorry, got the two gavin's confused for a second.  and by "court record" do you mean a website, or did you just pull it out of your magic panties.
NVM i found the site and have a surprise for you in the PS section.

PS did you see my new sig that i just put on?  It is my first attempt at a signature in photoshop instead of gimp, so it isn't my best, but it is still decent.

^ "Student who forgot to study for finals on the day of his test" end quote

Shadoninja

oh god! I hope that's not from alvin and the chipmunks.

btw, have you played earthbound? if so, Spark Brushell kinda looks like a monster from that game. or at least should be in it :P

chipmunk884

shadoninja, it was theodore, not alvin, from alvin and the chipmunks, because i'm super obsesed with chipmunks, especially theodore.  And i just changed it to a much improved signature with apollo justice in it.  I was able to understand much more from the tutorial that i was reading, so i think that it is a lot (or a little) better than the chipmunk one.  post what you think of my new sig.

Shadoninja

Quote from: chipmunk884 on June 17, 2008, 02:13:43 PMshadoninja, it was theodore, not alvin, from alvin and the chipmunks, because i'm super obsesed with chipmunks, especially theodore.  And i just changed it to a much improved signature with apollo justice in it.  I was able to understand much more from the tutorial that i was reading, so i think that it is a lot (or a little) better than the chipmunk one.  post what you think of my new sig.
Quote from: Shadoninja on June 16, 2008, 07:34:19 PMoh god! I hope that's not from alvin and the chipmunks.

btw, have you played earthbound? if so, Spark Brushell kinda looks like a monster from that game. or at least should be in it :P