News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[GEN] Sonic the Hedgehog - "Green Hill Zone"

Started by jumpmansbro, June 11, 2008, 11:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumpmansbro

Completed and on site

of the songs i expected to see sheet music for in the section for Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, i would've expected Green Hill Zone, the first level. i hope to see someone posting sheet music for that.

Composer #40

I'm half-way towards completing it, though it might take a little more time. You're talking about Sonic the Hedgehog 2 right? (Making sure).

It happens Every. Day!

Brian

Green Hill Zone is from Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I think you're thinking of Emerald Hill Zone from 2.

Composer #40

Quote from: Brian on June 12, 2008, 11:18:43 AMGreen Hill Zone is from Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I think you're thinking of Emerald Hill Zone from 2.

Great. :-[

I'll get started on it.

It happens Every. Day!

starpikachu

Doesn't gamemusicthemes.com have Green Hill Zone?

Composer #40

We cannot copy them, we must do it ourselves. JaHaMa will tell you the same thing.

It happens Every. Day!

Lildigipoke2

if you want to use that version, go for it, but if you want a version from NSM...you'll have to wait

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

FierceDeity

Hey Bubbles (and jumpmansbro, on the slim chance that you're still actually around here), this piece is actually on the site already, so this request is essentially fulfilled (by PianoMan).