News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Super Mario Maker Topic

Started by Latios212, September 11, 2015, 05:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Here we go guys, curso número tres. (Course number three, for you non Spanish speakers.) The hardest and best one I've made. It uses probably 1 thing from each set of updates except for tracks. Hope you enjoy!
DCA6-0000-0025-57FF
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 12, 2015, 01:13:33 PMHere we go guys, curso número tres. (Course number three, for you non Spanish speakers.) The hardest and best one I've made. It uses probably 1 thing from each set of updates except for tracks. Hope you enjoy!
DCA6-0000-0025-57FF
beated it ;)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

I've been making courses and uploading them in between the various packs I've unlocked. So far I have 8 uploaded, but these are subject to change.

Here's the first one:
E6D1-0000-0012-CC6D

Feel free to see the others I've made thus far. I really hope I can get more uploads soon.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 12, 2015, 04:50:51 PMI've been making courses and uploading them in between the various packs I've unlocked. So far I have 8 uploaded, but these are subject to change.

Here's the first one:
E6D1-0000-0012-CC6D

Feel free to see the others I've made thus far. I really hope I can get more uploads soon.
You do know you can unlock the packs quickly by spam placing blocks right? Assuming you place each block in the new set at least once.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

MaestroUGC

I'm aware, but I'd rather use the time to invest in the various things I can do, ease myself into it all.

Latios212

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 12, 2015, 04:58:05 PMI'm aware, but I'd rather use the time to invest in the various things I can do, ease myself into it all.
Basically me. I'm gonna try to make a few good levels with just blocks, Goombas, and Koopas before doing anything fancy.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 12, 2015, 04:58:05 PMI'm aware, but I'd rather use the time to invest in the various things I can do, ease myself into it all.
Quote from: Latios212 on September 12, 2015, 05:18:29 PMBasically me. I'm gonna try to make a few good levels with just blocks, Goombas, and Koopas before doing anything fancy.
Yea, good point. I'm kind of impatient, so yea, I guess that's why I decided to get them all.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheDreamingHawk

Video of a short level I made. A recreation of the Suzy stage from Game Boy Mega Man III.

Course ID is 9BE6-0000-0027-7D69 .

Will hopefully make longer and more detailed levels soon when I finish up the unlock process.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 12, 2015, 04:50:51 PMI've been making courses and uploading them in between the various packs I've unlocked. So far I have 8 uploaded, but these are subject to change.

Here's the first one:
E6D1-0000-0012-CC6D

I beat all of them. woohoo

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

It's so weird hearing the word "block" go with all the Mario themes

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 12, 2015, 10:56:28 AMThe cool thing about a game like this is that Nintendo can release additional Map Packs and Assets as DLC or something in the future. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they did just that in a few months.
Yeah. They're missing some stuff that I wish they had. The halfway flag, desert, forest, volcano themes, ability to make your own world map, multiplayer, custom music, etc.
They might even add a new game on DLC like Mario Bros. 3.....idk.

MaestroUGC

Mario Bros 3 is already in the game. I don't think they'll add in multiplayer since Mario games are traditionally a singer player, or two player alternating, experience. The world map thing seems unnecessary to me, but if love a wealth of music to choose from.

Maybe some stuff in SMB 2 and SMW 2 aesthetics, just without the gameplay style of the latter.

Latios212

I'll start creating serious levels soon

but for now

764D 0000 0028 E5D4

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian