News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

NSM PERFORMANCE VIDEO!!

Started by HeartofChaos, September 15, 2015, 08:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeartofChaos

Can I make a video like this? It doesn't have to be for submission, but for fun.
And, I will be using an acoustic guitar, a grand piano, and a keyboard with a lot of extra sounds.
url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RErcMgoysA
If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.

AwesomeYears

For fun is fine, just that submissions are for only piano. But feel free! I would love to see a cover!

HeartofChaos

Thanks. Where can I post the instruments performance?
If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: HeartofChaos on September 16, 2015, 04:07:18 PMThanks. Where can I post the instruments performance?
Probably under "Other Performance Videos" would be the best spot.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

HeartofChaos