[PC] Rogue Legacy - "Castle (Traits Menu)" by McDucky

Started by Zeta, August 02, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Nicely done! However, it seems you put the echo as the RH upper voice, when it should be the other way around. Granted I did say "either/or" in the previous post, but YOU said you merged it to the LH (and yet was not), so I assume THIS was your true intention:

There were a couple other things, such as more "drone measures" that were missing, such as immediately before the Round section and at the very end of the loop. You'll also notice I re-wrote the D minor chords in the RH as grace notes, as this better reflects the fact the OST did not sustain these notes into the principal tone.

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MUSX]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

McDucky

Quote from: Bespinben on October 07, 2015, 04:16:02 PMNicely done! However, it seems you put the echo as the RH upper voice, when it should be the other way around. Granted I did say "either/or" in the previous post, but YOU said you merged it to the LH (and yet was not)
Actually I think I meant to say I merged the first round with the LH, but looking at it now, I prefer the echo in the LH. 
Thank you for putting up with me. I've really learned quite a bit (and realised that I should pay more attention)

McDucky

Quote from: Bespinben on October 07, 2015, 04:16:02 PMNicely done! However, it seems you put the echo as the RH upper voice, when it should be the other way around. Granted I did say "either/or" in the previous post, but YOU said you merged it to the LH (and yet was not),
Actually I think I meant to say I merged the first round with the LH, but looking at it now, I prefer the echo in the LH. 
Thank you for putting up with me. I've really learned quite a bit (and realised that I should pay more attention)

Bespinben

Quote from: McDucky on October 17, 2015, 11:35:36 AMThank you for putting up with me. I've really learned quite a bit (and realised that I should pay more attention)
Always is worth it! I'd much rather put the time in to helping you learn to fish than just catching a fish for you.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot