The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 15, 2015, 06:18:47 PMSo... I've been working on Bonetrousle, and it hasn't been all that great. I've been stuck on measures 13-20, trying to figure out the harmonies. It's been driving me batty all week. So now, I present it to you in a not-so-good-looking work in progress:

Bonetrousle BWIP

Please critique this; I need it badly.

Just letting you know I saw this and I'll get around to helping you... eventually...
Sorry school is being a bitch right now. :[
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Oh, btw, these are what I have of Spear of Justice and Megalovania so far. Please give me critique + tell me what is supposed to be going on with the segment of megalovania I'm up to!

Also, dropping Dummy and claiming Death by Glamour.

FireArrow

^Articulation is important for that piece, make sure you use some.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yug_Guy

Quote from: FireArrow on October 17, 2015, 11:09:10 PMJust letting you know I saw this and I'll get around to helping you... eventually...
Sorry school is being a bitch right now. :[
It's okay. I know the feeling

Quote from: Nebbles on October 17, 2015, 10:35:43 PMSnowy is finished!
I'm gonna stick this in the front, unless you have any qualms about it.

Nebbles

braix

Possibly dropping all of my claims...unless my parents show me some mercy, I'm staying grounded until 2016.

RIP braixen1264's arrangements
2014~2015
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

You're gonna have to kill them to get the true happy ending

Nebbles

Oronoco

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 18, 2015, 10:59:12 AMPossibly dropping all of my claims...unless my parents show me some mercy, I'm staying grounded until 2016.

RIP braixen1264's arrangements
2014~2015

Nooooo don't give up hope!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

This is the best news I have ever heard all month.

Bespinben

Pardon the reblogging, but I think I just found the perfect representation of the NSM Undertale Arrangement Project:

GoatDadPiano
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Bespinben on October 18, 2015, 09:15:24 PMThat's it. I cannot refuse. I must arrange something.

Spoiler
[close]

But in all seriousness, do you want to put down a claim for anything? Hopes and Dreams perhaps?

braix

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 18, 2015, 10:59:12 AM...unless my parents show me some mercy, I'm staying grounded until 2016.
UPDATE:
Spoiler
no mercy; what did you expect?
I'll do/finish the arrangements next February-ish if nobody takes them, but if someone wants it I don't want to hold us up. If someone wants to steal my "Fallen Down" arragement, that's alright.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.