News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

braix

My thoughts exactly...we're making piano sheets in these projects. Do these even count?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: FireArrow on October 26, 2015, 09:53:29 PMIt's great that we have outside people helping us and all, but... what exactly are we supposed to be doing with direct transcription/orchestral midis (turn them into sheet music?) This is a piano sheet music site doing a piano sheet music arrangement project, not a transcribe undertale songs extravaganza.
Quote from: braixen1264 on October 26, 2015, 10:06:18 PMMy thoughts exactly...we're making piano sheets in these projects. Do these even count?
No, they don't count. This thread has just been getting more outside attention then anything else NSM has done. Not everyone realizes that we only do piano sheet music. I kind of figured people would understand this to be the case, since NSM heavily advertises as only having piano music, but I guess people just think of this as a "general Undertale arrangement project." If this project starts getting more people that don't understand this, then I might put a warning up on the first post saying "Piano sheets only." Oh, and for anyone reading this interested in this project, WE ONLY ACCEPT PIANO SOLOS, DUETS, OR TWO PIANO ARRANGEMENTS.

And if we're talking about the guy who offered his midi's, no he's not part of the arrangement project, but don't get mad at him for misunderstanding things. He just wanted to help.

FireArrow

Ok thanks for clarifying, I just wasn't sure how all these outside people making midis and non piano sheets played into what we're doing.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Ok so if someone made an orchestral arrangement of some song, I would still be able to make a piano arrangement of that same song for the site?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 27, 2015, 09:43:31 AMOk so if someone made an orchestral arrangement of some song, I would still be able to make a piano arrangement of that same song for the site?
Probably. Though, you should ask the arranger first, just so you aren't stealing his or her work.

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that I created a FAQ list on the main post. Any questions should refer to there first before asking me.

ThePopStarDude

Guys, I've done a transcription for Finale on Musescore, and imported it over to Finale, but I can't edit the text and format it for NinSheetMusic. Please help.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

FireArrow

Just post the mus you've got here. I'll edit it for you if no one else gets to it first.

Maelstrom

UNDERTALE
Battle Against a True Hero
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

But the Earth Refused to Die
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

For the Fans
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

Oh! One True Love
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

Respite
[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

Surprise!
I got bored.
These will be my final contributions to the project, as all other arrangements I do will not be shared until I return to the states. There will probably be a lot.

I'd encourage a lot of people to share feedback so this reaches a high enough quality standard that it has the potential to become the next arrangement project.

edit: And I apologize for the difficulty of Battle Against a True Hero. It just couldn't really be done any other way.

braix

(By the way I allowed Maelstrom to arrange Respite, don't worry.)

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 28, 2015, 08:09:36 PMSurprise!
I got bored.
These will be my final contributions to the project, as all other arrangements I do will not be shared until I return to the states. There will probably be a lot.

I'd encourage a lot of people to share feedback so this reaches a high enough quality standard that it has the potential to become the next arrangement project.
Yooooooooooooooo.

Seriously dude, this is awesome! And don't worry; it's my goal to get this official one day. But until then, we march on...

ThePopStarDude

Ok FireArrow, so there's some things left to format in here, like the copyright and arranger name that I haven't been able to edit. I'd be really glad if you could edit them for me...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8r8jgntmbmuekk/Finale.mus?dl=0
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

FireArrow

ThePopStarDude

Thanks a bunch! I'll need to invest more time to learn Finale.

Now to beat undertale for the 3rd time........
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Yugi

may as well claim Bergentrückung as well, since that's short

ThePopStarDude

Now that Finale is almost ready, I'd like to claim 2 more songs - Hopes and Dreams, and SAVE the World. That makes it a total of 4 songs. Glad they aren't taken yet!
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.