The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Sebastian

mastersuperfan

I'm also wondering if we should arrange the Genocide version of tracks too.

I love the Core's Genocide theme. ^.^ Makes the run that much more worth it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yellow on November 17, 2015, 12:51:19 PMDoes somebody want to arrange Gaster's theme? It's not on the official soundtrack so it wouldn't be on the list of songs to claim.
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 17, 2015, 03:23:31 PMI'm also wondering if we should arrange the Genocide version of tracks too.
I love the Core's Genocide theme. ^.^ Makes the run that much more worth it.
For right now, I just want to stick to songs from the official soundtrack.
But maybe, we could see what happens once all of the songs become arranged...

Spoiler
IT SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
[close]

Enaryok

The corrupted songs from Genocide are for most the same music but lower pitched (Toby loves doing that in the game, such as pitched higher and higher Undyne's theme, for example, or even Flowey's theme slowed down a lot to become the "But nobody came" theme).

That said, after that project I plan to do an Aftermath medley, which would be an audio summary of a Genocide run. ^^

And while we're at it, I'll claim two more songs:

027 - Dating Fight
079 - Your Best Nightmare (I'll maybe try a piano+drums version as a challenge, not to be submitted here ofc)

Sebastian

Sorry for the lack of feedback here guys.....I've been super busy. I plan to work on this project a lot today so expect some feedback!

Also, since you think these songs are not doable, ;)
 I'll take 47 & 70.

MJsSheet

Hey,
I'm sorry that I am so slow but I have some problems with picking out all the right notes of a song.
But I have something that I think you can help me with:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3qkwe50qasryyw/Undertale%20-%20Premonition.mid?dl=0
Some feedback on the chords and if they are right would be really helpful :)

Enaryok

Hey MJsSheet, try to raise the higher note of the second chord, I think that's the one you missed. Btw, you should provide a .mus or any e-sheet format so we can see it (that makes it easier to correct chords imo) when asking for advice.

@Yug_Guy You made a typo in my name on the first post ;_;
But I got you this so you have a valid reason to edit it =P

This theme is...SO HOT!!! ❤_❤

Whoever gets this quote, gets the font =P

Sebastian

Ok, I'm starting to look over them now!
Yug Guy, could you put a - beside each song I looked over? That way I can have an idea of what needs done yet.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Enaryok on November 18, 2015, 12:31:16 PM@Yug_Guy You made a typo in my name on the first post ;_;
I am so sorry. I got it changed now.
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 18, 2015, 01:48:21 PMYug Guy, could you put a - beside each song I looked over? That way I can have an idea of what needs done yet.
I put asterisks(*) by all the ones I located in this thread so far. I may have missed one or two.
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 18, 2015, 09:07:29 AMAlso, since you think these songs are not doable, ;)
 I'll take 47 & 70.
It's not possible.

Also, this is a busy week for me, so I probably won't post many updates like this for now. I'll be around, though!

Sebastian

Yellow

Those are the easiest songs to arrange, which is why I tried to choose them. "It's not possible" wasn't a challenge.
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

Zeila

I'll claim 096 - Last Goodbye this time around

Sebastian

Quote from: Yellow on November 18, 2015, 03:57:53 PMThose are the easiest songs to arrange, which is why I tried to choose them. "It's not possible" wasn't a challenge.
In a very loose sense, technically, every noise you hear is a note.