News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

...care to elaborate? Or were they... experiments?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 07:02:46 PM...care to elaborate? Or were they... experiments?
Oh my sweet, sweet child. Perhaps I'll tell you another day...
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Nebbles

Then I shall wait. For now, Papyrus owes me a second date and some spaghetti.

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 07:07:38 PMThen I shall wait. For now, Papyrus owes me a second date and some spaghetti.
But of course, my child. I hear he makes excellent spaghetti.
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Yug_Guy

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 07:10:52 PMBut of course, my child. I hear he makes excellent spaghetti.
Wait, hold on. You look familiar... Do I know you from somewhere?

Nebbles

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 16, 2015, 07:12:21 PMWait, hold on. You look familiar... Do I know you from somewhere?
Why, I do believe we've met once before, yes?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 07:14:23 PMWhy, I do believe we've met once before, yes?
That tells me nothing. Also, could you cut it out with the wingdings? It's really annoying.

Nebbles

But that's how Gaster communicates. Beware of the man who speaks in hands.

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 16, 2015, 07:16:25 PMThat tells me nothing. Also, could you cut it out with the wingdings? It's really annoying.
Oh, you were a very... interesting person to be with. Although you were too brash for my taste. Nevertheless, I do want to thank you for all of your assistance. Despite your... unwillingness at first...

Yug_Guy

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 07:21:04 PMOh, you were a very... interesting person to be with. Although you were too brash for my taste. Nevertheless, I do want to thank you for all of your assistance. Despite your... unwillingness at first...
Wait, were you the thing that... with the ma-

Oh my god, it was you! That's why I don't remember anything about that day! You friggin' wiped my memory! What did you do?! What did you do with me?! Tell me what happened!

Nebbles

...how come I remember, and you don't?

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 16, 2015, 07:24:52 PMWait, were you the thing that... with the ma-

Oh my god, it was you! That's why I don't remember anything about that day! You friggin' wiped my memory! What did you do?! What did you do with me?! Tell me what happened!

If you're so interested in knowing, why don't I tell you myself?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 07:27:27 PMIf you're so interested in knowing, why don't I tell you myself?
I mean, that would be nice, so why don't yo9;uha
sdf'k
asdgf
[piasgr
][paodsf
l[

4dslkhf\das;lkfjasdf
wpeqr[
pd
qf
help
'pdijfa;sdjklg
qwertadsf
asdf
asv
c
adsfergt
qw

mastersuperfan

What the hell happened

I get off NSM to do some homework and I come back to this
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.