News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I was really tempted to run into toriel's bullets to see what would happen
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You die...but for a brief moment, you see Toriel's shocked expression, as she realizes she killed you
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 10, 2016, 11:35:25 AMsmh

Real players face the consequences of their Genocide run.

yeah fuck that shit I'll live with it once I do it, but I want to keep my perfect file safe jic
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2016, 11:57:08 AM
Spoiler
You die...but for a brief moment, you see Toriel's shocked expression, as she realizes she killed you
[close]
why is this even in a spoiler tag
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Would you have known that before you read it?

Dudeman

By that logic, anything and everything from something someone hasn't experienced is a spoiler. Spoiler tags are really supposed to be reserved for endgame details and/or really, really important plot points.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

True...

On another note, people can really make good Undertale fan-songs, like this one for example...Spoilers, obviously
Spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 10, 2016, 12:22:52 PMyeah fuck that shit I'll live with it once I do it, but I want to keep my perfect file safe jic

My friend completed a genocide run... then promptly figured out how to erase because he felt so empty and terrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2016, 05:57:41 PMMy friend completed a genocide run... then promptly figured out how to erase because he felt so empty and terrible.
your friend must not be a real player
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2016, 06:13:28 PMyour friend must not be a real player
What exactly do you mean by that?

mastersuperfan

My friend refused to play Undertale unless he did Genocide first.

He felt great at the end of it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2016, 06:14:28 PMWhat exactly do you mean by that?

He was referring to msf's

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 10, 2016, 11:35:25 AMReal players face the consequences of their Genocide run.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

*facepalm*

I just read that when i posted it too...

Olimar12345

It's okay, that post was worth not reading the first time.

Edit: Also, this is kinda funneh but mild spoiler alert:

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

That was hilarious!
also...check out this Swing Version of "Undertale" That E. Gadd made!
[Midi]