News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I know, I know, but I thought it was amusing and thought of the Undertale community here (that I never visit, of course)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I'm thinking about making an interactive Undertale story in the Story telling topic, is anyone interested in this?

On another note, I present to you yet another fan-song I've found.
Spoiler
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

Nebbles

Ooooh! This could be useful!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Wow. Perfect, b/c like a good person, I already bought the album digitally. Who wants to buy an album twice?

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 25, 2016, 04:13:23 PMI'm thinking about making an interactive Undertale story in the Story telling topic, is anyone interested in this?
I've secretly had an idea for an interactive story in that board for a while now. Not Undertale, though. Maybe I'll actually do it eventually...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Question: Is Undertale a legit fandom? Because Brainy has tried to get me to join it for a while.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

I mean it's just a video game .-. It's not our lord and savior lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 06, 2016, 09:33:44 AMWelcome to fandoms ;^)
It really depends on your definition of fandom

AwesomeYears

Spoiler
Just got to the True Laboratory part of my Pacifist run, damn that escalated quickly. Still, I'm glad that the difference between the runs aren't just the final boss fights!
[close]

braix

Spoiler
Dudeman and Nebbles trolled me yesterday while I was fighting Sans. GOD DAMMIT GUYS IM STILL SALTY I TRUSTED YOU
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

I MISSED IT!!!! UGGHHHH!!!!

braix

The broadcast is saved on my Twitch channel so you can go on there and watch it if you want

Nebbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 08, 2016, 08:03:34 AM
Spoiler
Dudeman and Nebbles trolled me yesterday while I was fighting Sans. GOD DAMMIT GUYS IM STILL SALTY I TRUSTED YOU
[close]

<3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel