News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

[PC] League of Legends - "Kindred's Theme"

Started by deku_link, October 17, 2015, 07:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deku_link

Completed by outside source
I have a muddy MIDI of the song, but since the main portion of the song is piano, it translated pretty well. Well for mp3 to MIDI anyway. There's still a lot of extra notes to sift through:
https://www.mediafire.com/?dzkdfgqdrc86a6v
Hope it helps though
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

working on this next I'll try to get it done by christmas we'll see how well that works
unmotivated

Zeila

If you want to save yourself the trouble, riot released the official sheet music a while back. Unless ofc you want to combine the cello and piano parts into a solo or duet piano part

mikey

rats... I'm sure he wanted a solo version though.  heck, I wanted a solo version too, so I think I'll still go for it unless OP is satisfied with rito
unmotivated

mikey

after actually looking at the sheet music you can easily play it by simply either omitting the cello part or adding it in to the melody so unless OP wants an easier version or something I'll pass on this one
and technically could it go to fulfilled requests?
unmotivated