News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 23rd of October 2015

Started by Bespinben, October 22, 2015, 09:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 23, 2015, 02:45:20 PMWell said!  Maybe we CAN pull together an update for friday the 13th in that case...
I'm hoping for Halloween ;)

Zunawe

Man, has it really been a year since all that? I've been on here for longer than I thought.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Latios212

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 23, 2015, 02:26:36 PMHooray for NSM!

I love stats like these!

The overall quality of NSM as a whole has definitely improved a ridiculous amount over the past year. Now, we have hundreds of sheets that won't ever need replacing :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Boost the Cat

Awesome! I'm especially looking forward to checking out the Happy Home Designer and Mario Kart 8 sheets.  ;D
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

BlakeTheSir

Not to rush anything, but could you guys work on some Tri Force Heroes sheet music? I'm looking ALL over the internet for some and you guys are my go to website for this kind of stuff. Would be lovely  :)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BlakeTheSir on October 26, 2015, 05:03:06 PMNot to rush anything, but could you guys work on some Tri Force Heroes sheet music? I'm looking ALL over the internet for some and you guys are my go to website for this kind of stuff. Would be lovely  :)
Maybe go here for something like this? :P Make sure to follow the guidelines for requesting!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Altissimo

Quote from: BlakeTheSir on October 26, 2015, 05:03:06 PMNot to rush anything, but could you guys work on some Tri Force Heroes sheet music? I'm looking ALL over the internet for some and you guys are my go to website for this kind of stuff. Would be lovely  :)

You're free to start arranging some yourself, too! Everyone can arrange if they have musical knowledge.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Quote from: Altissimo on October 27, 2015, 09:42:06 AMEveryone can arrange if they have musical knowledge.
You don't even need much musical knowledge to arrange. Just do what I do; put in notes until it sounds right, then hope that it's okay.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 27, 2015, 09:47:16 AMYou don't even need much musical knowledge to arrange. Just do what I do; put in notes until it sounds right, then hope that it's okay.
That works fine until formatting and legibility.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 27, 2015, 09:47:16 AMYou don't even need much musical knowledge to arrange. Just do what I do; put in notes until it sounds right, then hope that it's okay.

That's what I still do
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BlakeTheSir

Quote from: Altissimo on October 27, 2015, 09:42:06 AMYou're free to start arranging some yourself, too! Everyone can arrange if they have musical knowledge.
Haha, thanks! I've been trying to work on it, but I don't have the best experience with it... I'm only a sophomore in high school and I am on my 5 year of playing my trumpet. I love music to death though. Every day I come home from school and use musescore and go through all the midi's and pdf's on here and play around with all this music, changing it to different instruments and such... Its quite amazing. I'll see what I can do if I am to do it by ear xD

JDMEK5

Quote from: BlakeTheSir on October 27, 2015, 08:35:10 PMHaha, thanks! I've been trying to work on it, but I don't have the best experience with it... I'm only a sophomore in high school and I am on my 5 year of playing my trumpet. I love music to death though. Every day I come home from school and use musescore and go through all the midi's and pdf's on here and play around with all this music, changing it to different instruments and such... Its quite amazing. I'll see what I can do if I am to do it by ear xD
This was me 5/6 years ago. Young music enthusiast. Literally as I type this today I'm using a university computer at which I'm earning my Bachelor of Music. If you love it, follow it.

"Follow your passion and life will reward you." ~Uncle Iro, Avatar: The Last Airbender

My Arrangements