News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Halo 3 pretty fun or just boring?

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 16, 2008, 03:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Because I still think it's fun when I can finaly do something. I just got my 2 4 1 and I'm now feeling a little better about playing the game more often (I only need 2 more achievments!) and the game is fun just NOT OVERLY fun as some people think it is > _> but it has it's moments which makes it enjoyable :) but it also has idiotic people online which decrese the overall experience making it frustrating and anoying > .>,  but yeah that's about it.

CH Winter

Well to be fair, I am somewhat prejudice towards the halo series, seeing as I put more time into one and two than my next top 10. I find that halo 3 made the campaign much more interesting, and worth playing through once or twice. The online however is unmatched in my opinion. I have CoD4 and everyone says how amazing the online is, but in reality I play halo about three times more often than I play CoD4. I also found that CoD4's single player was about the same quality as halo. The online will only get boring if you don't know the people you play with. Get some good friends and it's a really fun party game, (so long as you don't have one guy that really sucks and always drags your team down, then he gets upset and everything else just goes to crap).

kotorfanboy

Campaign was pretty good, but not as good as the first one (havent beat 1st one yet but is awesome so far). I think that the forge mode is great for halo 3 because I always make new maps then try them out with my friends over custom games, and make gametypes to go with it. The matchmaking is great and all, but I like COD4 better for online. Halo online is saved by allowing guests xbox live accounts to go one from one console, because it is so much more accessible if friends are over.

My verdict: The little things (like forge and guests online) keep Halo 3 afloat as an awesome game, not just above average.

Jedesyus

I played it for 2 hours at an LAN Xbox lounge, multiplayer PvP was sick, but Co-op was gag-worthy-boring