News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2016, 01:59:41 PMIf you don't like it, you don't have to be here.

yes because we can all trust you with keeping the peace

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Ruto on January 01, 2016, 02:00:43 PMyes because we can all trust you with keeping the peace
I'm not sure what you hope to gain by antagonizing a Mod of the forums, especially over something like this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 01, 2016, 02:02:16 PMI'm not sure what you hope to gain by antagonizing a Mod of the forums, especially over something like this.

Because he's wrong and I'm pointing that out. Being mod doesn't give you divine maturity or make you right about everything.

I simply pointed out that everyone is now fighting like dogs over something that should be funny.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

The reason why people want a recount is because people don't trust K-NiGhT now, for a very good reason. Like you said, he was voted for host and not you, so people should have every right to ask for a recount. We should allow everybody's voices to be certainly heard, like last year when blueflower extended the time period for the ones who hadn't sent or forgot to send their votes in.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Latios212

Step 1: K-NiGhT is voted host
Step 2: K-NiGhT runs superlatives

I just happen to be involved in Step 2.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Ruto on January 01, 2016, 02:03:59 PMBecause he's wrong and I'm pointing that out. Being mod doesn't give you divine maturity or make you right about everything.
Correct. Being right about everything and having divine maturity makes me a mod.
Quote from: Saria on January 01, 2016, 02:04:56 PMThe reason why people want a recount is because people don't trust K-NiGhT now, for a very good reason. Like you said, he was voted for host and not you, so people should have every right to ask for a recount. We should allow everybody's voices to be certainly heard, like last year when blueflower extended the time period for the ones who hadn't sent or forgot to send their votes in.
Latios is not commandeering the Superlatives. He is presenting them in K-NiGhT's stead. I don't see what the big deal is. And if you didn't vote in time, that's your fault.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2016, 02:06:18 PMCorrect. Being right about everything and having divine maturity makes me a mod.
Exactly.
He was chosen mod for a reason.

KefkaticFanatic

Latios got all the votes, and he is now king of the superlatives.  So when he is ready to post them, you guys can look at the results.

Now stop fighting and enjoy your holiday

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

quick aside to say that I am not right about everything and my maturity isn't divine but I was making a point so
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

WELCOME LADIES FOR THE FOURTH ANNUAL NSM SUPERLATIVES! [insert excited not so excited applause and cheering here]

The time has finally come to give out awards that actually hold no real significance. It's the thought that matters, though.
The rewards will be posted in small batches with runner-ups for each category.
Also I'd like to give everyone a friendly reminder that this is meant to be a fun event--don't start to kill each other or I'll lock this thread back up ok have fun guys gg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives, Round 1

Before we get started, I'd like to give a shout-out to manio for being a runner-up for literally every category! For the sake of conciseness, I won't write that for every category, but feel free to imagine this under each heading.
QuoteRunner up: manio!
Congratulations on winning _______! Good job! Nice work! You were really good! *applause*

Without further ado, here's the first batch of awards!

Friendliest
Spoiler
Winner: Hero of Trains!
Once upon a time, when Trains joined, everyone was a friendly friend and there were rainbows everywhere. Every day had 300% more sunshine and summer lasted ten months and everyone lived in harmony.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PMwhat are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness
Then, everything changed when school began. Only Trains, NSM's Friendliest, could keep NSM happy, but when the forums needed her most, she vanished.

Runner-up: Latios212!
"Latios is really chill and though he gets distracted sometimes, he does his best to elevate NSM to the highest it can be. He's put the community first and to me that makes Latios deserving of being the runner-up for NSM's Friendliest."
~braixen1264
[close]

Nicest
Spoiler
Winner: Bespinben!
If there's anyone nice around here, it's got to be Bespinben. Always kind and considerate (AND HAPPYYYYY), Ben loves to help out, like cleaning up people's sheets, even trashy ones like my first attempts at arranging. Thanks buddy for the countless sheets you've helped review! Friendly friends are our treasures! ♪ Cherish them always!

Runner-up: Bubbles!
Always watching, Bubbles hates fighting... but when Bubbles is around, the mood's always brighter! x)
[close]

Scariest
Spoiler
Winner: KefkaticFanatic!
Don't get on Kefka's bad side, or he'll haunt your dreams for the next 568 years. (But really, what's so scary about Kefka? I can't put a finger on it...)

Runner-up: MaestroUGC!
Maestro isn't really that scary. *cough cough*
[close]

Sexiest
Spoiler
Winner: ZeldaFan!
IN A SURPRISE UPSET AGAINST THE REIGNING CHAMPION ZELDAFAN TAKES THE CATEGORY
Keep up the good looks ^.^

Runner-up: NocturneOfShadow!
RIP NOCT- I-I mean... congratulations on being named NSM's sexiest guy!
[close]

Prettiest
Spoiler
Winner: Nebbles!
And Nebbles wins this category again! How does she do it??
...It must be the bathroom paintings.

Runner-up: ZeldaFan!
ZeldaFan stands upon the very thin line of sexy and pretty. What a gal.
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Nebbles

I have to thank my wonderful bathroom painting for allowing me this opportunity.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Thank you all, thank you!  Now, before I accept this mashi award, I want to thank all the gay guys on NSM for supporting me even though they're jealous of my looks and generally hate me.  I also want to thank my birthgiver and my birthgiver-in-crime for...
what?  You're saying I didn't win?  ZeldaFan won?  By 1 vote?  And now I look dumb cause I'm repeating everything you said?
Oh, I... uh...
no fair she's a redhead *dashes off*
unmotivated