News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic [TIEBREAKER VOTING CLOSED]

Started by Olimar12345, December 18, 2015, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

It's not that I don't want it to win, but rather, I just won't be able to help much if Undertale is chosen, and I would like to be able to participate in an official project.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Boost the Cat

I nominate Fire Emblem Awakening. This game deserves way more than the amount of sheets it has now.

Just as a sample of this incredible music, here's the main theme.

https://youtu.be/QLIZd7NpTbo
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Zeila

Cool, that means that there's only 1 more nomination to go!

Olimar12345

Friendly reminder that undertale only wins if you guys let it win.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

can we nominate two

because I'll nominate Tetris just to finish the list
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

SHOVEL KNIGHT
SHOVEL KNIGHT
SHOVEL KNIGHT

I'm optimistic about undertale not winning.  It's already going fast enough as an unofficial arrangement project and it's just a hype-train game, in a few months it'll be as dead as the rest of the "More" section
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on December 20, 2015, 12:45:02 PMcan we nominate two

because I'll nominate Tetris just to finish the list

Do you want to nominate Tetris (GB) or Tetris (NES), or maybe both?? They have completely a different soundtrack.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zeila

Well, what would we vote for besides Undertale (if it's going to be a group thing)? I mean the progress is already fast enough, and it would be nice to see something else be brought to life because of this

Also, Dudeman later on said that he agrees with Noc

Altissimo

vote gsc, it's got an arrangement project but it's actually close to completion

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on December 20, 2015, 02:36:45 PMvote gsc, it's got an arrangement project but it's actually close to completion
is a pokemon game
unmotivated

Latios212

I'm cool with bandwagoning on something that's not Undertale, but the other nominations are all over the board and if everyone votes for their own Undertale will pretty much win by default. Besides your own nominations, what else would you guys like/be okay with?

I'd like Zelda to happen personally since there's really been no love for it since I joined.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Latios212

Rhythm Heaven just so we can get the ball rolling on voting
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Latios212 on December 20, 2015, 03:14:26 PMI'm cool with bandwagoning on something that's not Undertale, but the other nominations are all over the board and if everyone votes for their own Undertale will pretty much win by default. Besides your own nominations, what else would you guys like/be okay with?

I'd like Zelda to happen personally since there's really been no love for it since I joined.
Why not Mario Kart 8? I mean... It has some amazing music and it would be nice to have it all on the site.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.