Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Fun Land
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

Let's give this a go, shall we?

Some notes:

-This is an earlier arrangement, and I had some trouble with the harmonies in the A section. I did some fixes today, but it might be worth giving it a quick check.
-I omitted some of the flourish lines from the B section for ease of playability. However, I can add those in if it's felt they would enhance the arrangement.

Altissimo

Made a quick edit - added layer 2 on m. 27, which I originally omitted because it overlaps the melody, but the silence there is irritatingly noticeable, so I decided to see how this sounds. I think it's okay.

InsigTurtle

I'm hearing the RH in m.2 as A# and C#. Likewise with other statements of it. Might want to take a look at it, might be wrong.
Other stuff seems OK.

Altissimo

I dunno, I feel like I hear the dissonance... I could also be wrong though. (someone else give me feedback plz to break the tie? :p)

Olimar12345

EDIT: Ninja'd!

What a charming little waltz! Excelent work on this one, I only have a few small suggestions that should speed this one along:

-Insigturtle is correct, the chord in measures 2 and 6 is A# and C#, then it changes to the correctly-notated seconds in the other places.
-The RH chord of measures 2 & 8 (along with other lesser instances) has some weird spacing going on, perhaps Finale will auto-update it if you click on the measure while selecting the whole-note entry tool.
-While I have no issue with where your repeat bars are, I do think it would be better to put "fine" in the second to last bar, rather than have it end on the first measure of the repeated section (No Haydn "Jokes," please!).
-Your slurs are messy at times. Measure 25 they come too close to touching the LH staccatos, mm. 27 and 31 they collide with layer two note beams, and mm. 57's obviously shouldn't be going outside of the sheet (end it on the barline).
-Why not use a stylistic marking as well? Something like "bouncy," "lively," or even something as simple as "waltz" could aid the performer in the style choice that you desire.
-The half rest in the second layer of the last measure is too high up, move it down to match the other similar ones.

Turn this around and I'll accept it!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Olimar12345

I'm not sure if it's just my phone, but I am unable to read that PDF file. Keeps coming up as "index.php" though I'll check it out on a computer later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Hmm, I made the PDF the same way I always do... wonder what's up.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot