News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Whoops... I have a search warrant and decided on FA. Probably should've said something... Sorry about that!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

No worries; I haven't sent mine yet!

Anyone in particular I should warrant?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

I'm stuck between E. Gadd and Olimar, but Olimar claims he has a gun, so my warrant would be wasted. So...E. Gadd I guess? Any objections?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I was originally worried that the wolf would just kill anybody who has a gun, but that doesn't seem like it would be a problem with the new clarifications.

That being said, I have a gun.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Olimar12345

If we proceed with these warrants, here's what could happen:

-Egadd Warrants FA Red, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Red = Either Egadd or Dudeman guaranteed wulf
-Egadd Warrants FA Green, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Red = both suspicious, but imo Dudeman suspicion > Egadd suspicion
-Egadd Warrants FA Red, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Green = FA is guaranteed wulf
-Egadd Warrants FA Green, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Green = either missed opportunities or Dudeman being sneaky wulf
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Oh yeah, I haven't said anything yet, have I?

I claim human with a vest.

That is all.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 20, 2015, 05:40:12 PMIf we proceed with these warrants, here's what could happen:

-Egadd Warrants FA Red, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Red = Either Egadd or Dudeman guaranteed wulf
-Egadd Warrants FA Green, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Red = both suspicious, but imo Dudeman suspicion > Egadd suspicion
-Egadd Warrants FA Red, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Green = FA is guaranteed wulf
-Egadd Warrants FA Green, Dudeman Warrants Egadd Green = either missed opportunities or Dudeman being sneaky wulf
curious but why is dudeman more suspicious

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

In this game, players each have 3 lives.

1. davy
2. E. Gadd Industries
3. Dudeman
4. Olimar12345
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. FireArrow
7. TheMarioPianist

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Each night, every player will be given at random- a gun, a bulletproof vest, and a search warrant. 
The gun allows you to shoot a player and kill them if they don't have a bulletproof vest.  The
search warrant allows you to learn a player's color unless that player has a gun.  The bulletproof
vest gives a player a 1UP unless you were targeted by a search warrant.  The wolf knows who
gets which items.
Every time a player is eliminated, the wolf gets a 1UP.  The 2 highest lynch votes during day
phase will be killed.  In the case of an insta, that player loses 3 lives.

Wolves win: When the number of lives is equal to the number of players remaining- or when the
total number of lives remaining is exactly equal to 7.
Humans win: When the wolf has zero lives left.

Flavor: The bulletproof vest obviously stops a gun.  The search warrant is a forgery and the gun
will protect you from the intruders anyway.  The bulletproof vest contains drugs, hence being
stopped by the search warrant, and giving a 1UP (mushrooms!).

Olimar12435 lost a life!  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 will end at 10:00:00 PM CST on December 21, 2015.  If you do not vote for a player, you will be CURSED!  Bad things happen if your curse intensifies... (I may be generous with phase extensions in case of drastic emergencies such as having a 23 hour bathroom break)
unmotivated

Dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Something that wasn't asked before, but I'm curious about: Can the wolf wolf themselves? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 20, 2015, 10:20:19 PMSomething that wasn't asked before, but I'm curious about: Can the wolf wolf themselves? :P
I don't see why not.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmm; well, then that doesn't completely eliminate Olimar as suspicious.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

I'm not gonna come up with any results because I had a gun. :/ Right now search warranting Dudeman is the priority to confirm his claim, feel free to make me second priority though.

I dunno who to lynch though, just make sure we avoid an insta.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department