News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] Splatoon - "Splattack!" by BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, December 22, 2015, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Pdf has been updated.... If nobody else has any problems with the sheet.... It should be ready to go!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Take another look, the same rhythm error I explained exists in bulk, especially in the LH.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Ugghhhh... That was tedious! Anyway, unless i missed some.....it should be ready! It's updated and everything

Tobbeh99

some things I noticed:

measure 3: power chords, I think they're just 4ths as the other ones.

measure 4 to 5: a glissando would be nice, as the guitar slide in the original.

measure 8 and 12: make the 2nd layer notes grace notes. If not in measure 12 your intention is that the D should remain, so that you first play the D and then take the chord (E and B) and having all 3 notes down. I'm also not sure in measure 8 if it leads up to an F, I think the F on the 4th beat should be an E. 

Also some general things:

dynamics: think about if you want more dynamic variety, add more and different dynamics, or if you want it all to be in f.

Articulation: I feel like the organ parts sound more legato, some slurs would be nice in those parts.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 25, 2015, 02:43:29 PMsome things I noticed:

measure 3: power chords, I think they're just 4ths as the other ones.

measure 4 to 5: a glissando would be nice, as the guitar slide in the original.

measure 8 and 12: make the 2nd layer notes grace notes. If not in measure 12 your intention is that the D should remain, so that you first play the D and then take the chord (E and B) and having all 3 notes down. I'm also not sure in measure 8 if it leads up to an F, I think the F on the 4th beat should be an E.
1. What do you mean by that?
2. Left hand or Right Hand?
3.How do you add Grace notes? Remember that I have Notepad..

Tobbeh99

1. basically that you are missing harmony notes in those notes. I think it's just 4ths below, so if the melody goes A-C-D-A then change that to chords E+A G+C A+D E+A. I think it's just like measure 5.

2. RH, it slides down to the melody.

3. hmm, I don't know if you can actually, I, or someone else, might need to help you out with that.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Tobbeh99

Not really, you should make a note at the end of the measure like on the 4th beat or so that goes down to the chord next measure, the glissando line should be angled downwards too I think. Don't know how much you can do in notepad however.

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

I think i accidentally messed up on the last file!
Here's how i think you wanted it to sound
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i5lefe33y4gktg/Splattack%21.mus?dl=0

Edit:I updated the links with this version just in case!

Tobbeh99

Not really, I said that there should be a note on like the last beat that the glissando should start on. Also you only need one line.

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

I think I understood what you meant..... I also updated some of the dynamics (did not want to go too overboard) Tell me if it's wrong!
I also need someone with Finale To replace some notes and turn them into grace notes....

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

-Remove the double glissando and replace it with a single wavy line from the lowest pitch to the first note of the next measure
-Hide the half rest in measure 4 by highlighting it and pressing "h."
-Fix measure 12 (RH) I have no idea what you're trying to do there. Same at 8 to a lesser degree.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

1. I really don't understand glissandos.....could you show me what you ment?
2. I have notepad..so someone will have to fix that for me
3. Should I remove the grace notes?