[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - "Children Came to See Us Off..."

Started by E. Gadd Industries, December 27, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

This part of the game is so sad... Yet, it filled me with hope!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bespinben

Ah, track 50! You can certainly be assured I shall produce an arrangement of this.... eventually. Given my rate of production, however, the closest date I would have this done would be within 1.5 or 2 years.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

Whoa! Surely not that long of a time span! Anyhoo, thank you, even if someone gets to it before you!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

I've already started arranging this one... Talk about coincidence.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 27, 2015, 07:49:06 PMI've already started arranging this one... Talk about coincidence.
Whoa! That's awesome! I look forward to seeing it! Thanks!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, msf, are you also going to arrange "Time to Set Out"? I figure those two go together and forgot to mention it in the OP.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 28, 2015, 02:11:06 PMOh, msf, are you also going to arrange "Time to Set Out"? I figure those two go together and forgot to mention it in the OP.

Hmm, that one never crossed my mind, but give it some time and I'll see what I can do. ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]