[WiiU] Splatoon - "Splattack!" by Olimar12345 & BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, December 29, 2015, 07:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

-mm. 29-32 is still not in the correct key. Everything is a major third too low.
-rhythm grouping error still in measure 42
-combine the second eighth note and following quarter note in measure 44 into a dotted quarter note.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Fixed... moved them a major third up. corrected flats, fixed rhythm grouping error, combined note!

Files are now updated!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

Mm 29-32 still has wrong notes. I'm not at my pc, but the Eb in 30 should def. be a D. Literally that entire section should just be the same as the four bars that came before it, with everything a half step higher (and the LH accompaniment varying a tad).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Altissimo

olimar's literally saying "copy the contents of m. 25-28 into 29-32 and raise everything a half step no more no less", so I don't really know where you're getting this from? here, the melody should literally be as follows:

(29) Bb Db Eb Bb Ab (30) Ab D (31) same as 29 (32) Ab F

the bass should be (idk about the chords but the lowest line in the left hand, and anytime it plays octaves, should be):
(29) Bb Db Eb Bb Bb Bb Ab (30) Ab Ab Ab D D D D (31) same as 29 (32) Ab Ab Ab F F G G (i'm not quite sure about those last three notes though)

like i said double check the chords and the last three notes of the bass

but see this is all exactly 1 half step above the contents of m. 25-28

BrainyLucario

ahhh, I see now. I'll make the changes right away. I  have to post something on the Official Undertale Project before i do this, though.

BrainyLucario

Updated! I edited the chords and kept the last 3 notes, for the ones you gave me seemed right...

Olimar12345

-Put a courtesy natural sign on the D natural in the RH in measure 30.
-the chord in the LH in measure 30, up-beat of 2 should be (low to high) D - A - D all notes having visible natural signs.
-the last three eighth notes in measure 30 (LH) should be D naturals.
-the second to last eighth note in measure 32 (LH) should be an F like the note that precedes it.

Olimar12345

On second thought, this arrangement is just dragging on with error after error and blemish after blemish, so in an effort to end this, here is the corrected file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59554832/nsm/NSM%20subs/Splattack%2112345.mus

In the future I urge you to get more feedback in the Personal Arrangements board before bringing arrangements here.

Tobbeh99

This is how I meant the glissando to look, if you want it in your arrangement.

Spoiler
[close]

You could also write measures 1-4 in G-clef if you want the glissando. Also you could change the starting note of the glissando (how high you want it) it doesn't have to be a G.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Will update in a few..before i do, i feel like i should add your name to the "Arranged By" area, Olimar...since you helped finalize it. Is this okay with you?

Olimar12345

Eh, sure that's fine (If you want to, that is).

BrainyLucario

Aaanndd...Updated!

Wait...doesn't that mean someone else has to accept it?

Olimar12345