News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXV: Lucky Sevens

Started by mikey, December 19, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

YES I DID
BUT THE GAME IS OVER ANYWAY
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Game shouldn't have ended though. There was a chance I could bring the life count down to 7 or something else.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 10:48:35 AMGame shouldn't have ended though. There was a chance I could bring the life count down to 7 or something else.

In one night? I think not.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

If I would have lost 3 lives from the insta, two from guns the next night, gotten a gun and shot someone, and wolfed someone, I could have.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 11:54:32 AMIf I would have lost 3 lives from the insta, two from guns the next night, gotten a gun and shot someone, and wolfed someone, I could have.
but you would be dead
unmotivated

Olimar12345

My win condition doesn't say I have to be alive though. Lucky number 7!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 01:48:58 PMMy win condition doesn't say I have to be alive though. Lucky number 7!
But what if you got a warrant instead? The probability was low that you would win. I do agree that there was a chance, but it was not likely.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Likely or not, the chance was there. Oh well though gg

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 03:33:27 PMLikely or not, the chance was there. Oh well though gg
I agree, and Noc should have given you the chance. But yeah, oh well.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player