Happy New Year 2016!

Started by Jamaha, January 01, 2016, 02:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

E. Gadd Industries

Happy New Year! Congrats to you both, I know you'll do well!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AwesomeYears

Oh boy, new Moderators! Happy New Year guys that are still in 1/1/16!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Congrats to the new mods, you guys are both excellent picks.
Happy New Year to everyone, and may this year to come be one full of arrangements for NSM!
what is shitpost

Dude

mikey

Well I foresee many future bans for me
unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Magalamoto18

Hello, NSM Forum! I have been using this website for over a year and have finally created an account. I have actually transcribed a few video game songs myself that are not quite complete that I may need some help with. I have been working on quite a few songs from the Monster Hunter and Shovel Knight games, so if anyone would like me to email them what I have done so far feel free to ask. I'd really like to collaborate with someone on this.
Thanks, and happy new year :)

mikey

Quote from: Magalamoto18 on January 02, 2016, 08:28:58 PMHello, NSM Forum! I have been using this website for over a year and have finally created an account. I have actually transcribed a few video game songs myself that are not quite complete that I may need some help with. I have been working on quite a few songs from the Monster Hunter and Shovel Knight games, so if anyone would like me to email them what I have done so far feel free to ask. I'd really like to collaborate with someone on this.
AWESOME shovel knight is boss

Welcome to the forums, glad to see someone New!  The first thing I'd recommend doing is reading the rules or sending a private message to a staff member so that you can jump right into the system we have set up here!  Again, welcome!
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Magalamoto18 on January 02, 2016, 08:28:58 PMHello, NSM Forum! I have been using this website for over a year and have finally created an account. I have actually transcribed a few video game songs myself that are not quite complete that I may need some help with. I have been working on quite a few songs from the Monster Hunter and Shovel Knight games, so if anyone would like me to email them what I have done so far feel free to ask. I'd really like to collaborate with someone on this.
Welcome new friend! Go ahead and make your own personal arrangement thread; it allows you to showcase your arrangements (even if incomplete), and in the meantime, go ahead and give the formatting guidelines a read; it's very helpful to know how to format your sheet, and the mods will be able to help edit your sheet much faster if they don't have to worry about formatting! :)
Hope to see some arrangements from you!
what is shitpost

braix

If you're looking for help with your arrangement-related stuff, you're looking more to the Updaters rather than the Moderators.
That said, feel free to send me a private message if you ever require any help with the forums. :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! I'm always here if you need help.

Nebbles

Yo, monster hunter? It's nice to meet a fellow hunter on here!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Onionleaf

Neat! :) Congrats on the promotions, you two, I'm sure you'll do a great job with your newfound extra work. (oops, did I say that?  ::))

I also hope everyone enjoyed welcoming the New Year!

johnsonic7

Congrats! It'll be a great 2016!
Take care of yourself, kid. 'cause someone really cares about you.