News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Happy New Year 2016!

Started by Jamaha, January 01, 2016, 02:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

On behalf of the NSM staff, I wish you all a happy new year!

As the NSM community grows, the need for more people to keep things running increases as well. Because of this, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the two new members of the NSM staff braixen1264 and Dudeman, who have joined the moderator team that keeps our forums in order.

Oh, and if you haven't visited our forums yet, make sure to do so. We'd love to have more people join our community.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php

- Jamaha

braix

It's official now, isn't it? I'll do my best! :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 01, 2016, 03:27:36 AMI'll do my best, as always! :)
ftfy. how could you forget the last part :((((((

braix

Oh come on, that would sound conceited.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Hope you're gonna show maturity and carry the responsibility! :]

Dude

oh boy, more mods that dislike me
it's what i always wanted

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on January 01, 2016, 04:28:53 AMoh boy, more mods that dislike me
it's what i always wanted

its ok i still love u

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zeila

Gratz! Happy new year everyone!

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Congratulations Dudeman and Braixen!
And Happy New Year everyone!

BrainyLucario

Congratulations you two! I know you all will work hard to make NSM a better place!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Step One: Become a moderator.
Step Two: ?? ??
Step Three: Profit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Global mods just got a little more cool. Good luck you two!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude