Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Cash wins, innit ;)

This one's a good one:
5/26/23 Skrik (n.)- a sudden fright or panic
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Skrik: a painting with a really odd face...

EDIT: I found my sense of humor again (cue the triumphant orchestral music), so here we go:
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 26, 2023, 09:13:44 AM5/26/23 Skrik (n.)- think of a bad clarinet/sax player. Now imagine that the bad clarinet/sax player is YOUR SIBLING, and they somehow decide they'll practice at midnight without telling you. And then you wake up to squeaking...

WHOA, THIS THING IS TRADEMARKED XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 26, 2023, 09:13:44 AM5/26/23 Skrik (n.)- is that thing supposed to be making that noise? I don't think that thing is supposed to be making that noise.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

BDS wins! Also I'm moving this to Mondays since those are a lot more regular than my Fridays.

6/5/23 Anamnesis (n.)- the recollection or remembrance of the past; reminiscence
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

BlackDragonSlayer

cash deserves the win on this one

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 05, 2023, 10:47:42 AM6/5/23 Anamenanemesis (n.)- a longing to fight your greatest enemy

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 05, 2023, 12:56:17 PMcash deserves the win on this one

Couldn't have said it better myself X)) Great job, Jas!

6/13/23 Hobson-Jobson (n.)- the alteration of a word or phrase borrowed from another language to accord more closely with the phonological and lexical patterns of the borrowing language
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 13, 2023, 07:12:18 PM6/13/23 Hobson Jobson (n.)- hello my name is hobson jobson and i am an adult human seeking employment at your establishment

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 13, 2023, 07:12:18 PM6/13/23 Hobson-Jobson (n.)- The name of the child of Allison who has dedicated his family's lineage to Hudson Construction

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Conferences and visits from parents are very distracting, as it turns out. BDS wins! (Although I loved the Hudson Construction reference X) )

7/3/23 Stygian (adj.)- dark or gloomy
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 03, 2023, 10:50:05 AM7/3/23 Stygian (adj.)- having to do with someone called Stygius

Edit: awww man I messed that one up
what I should've put (doesn't count, obviously): "having to do with the River Twygz—no wait, I think I got that wrong"
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]