E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on January 08, 2016, 01:16:41 PMRead that as "immature" at first glance. Then again, the word "mature" could actually be vocabulary for a lot of people.
I know what mature means!  I'm really smart
unmotivated

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dudeman on January 08, 2016, 01:16:41 PMRead that as "immature" at first glance. Then again, the word "mature" could actually be vocabulary for a lot of people.

*sniff. Anyone smell smoke? I think some shots have just been fired...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

1/9/16 Loquacious (adj.)- 1. full of excessive talk: wordy  2. given to fluent or excessive talk: garrulous
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

So in other words,  this describes someone who's ranting or something to that nature.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Or maybe when BrainyLucario doesn't stop making puns
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 09, 2016, 10:22:51 AMOr maybe when BrainyLucario doesn't stop making puns
Hey! Come on, I can make some good puns!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I like to think of loquacious as describing someone who speaks easily rather than a rant.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I suppose this is one of those words that changes in meaning based upon a person's own connotation of the word. To me, it's just someone who talks. A lot. Noc gave a great example of another connotation one might have for the word. What does loquacious mean to you, reader?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

To me it means someone talking a lot to the point where it gets a little annoying
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

I read it as someone who jumps on any chance to join a conversation and then never gives up the floor.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I find myself agreeing more with those who have the negative connotation. I suppose it has to do with the fact that that's how I originally learned it
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]