14:00   davy   lol
14:00   mib_co9x6d   A dialogue box comes up with "pick a new nickname"
14:01   mib_co9x6d   But for some reason, I can't have 12Mari0
14:01   davy   I wouldn't know why that is
14:01   nocturne   just use your forum name
14:01   davy   but in that case you can just call yourself 12mariO or something
14:02      *** mib_co9x6d is now known as Just_testing
14:03   nocturne   there ya go
14:03   Just_testing   12Mario was taken, same as 98Luig1...
14:03   nocturne   use your forum name
14:04      *** Just_testing is now known as NSM12Mari0
14:04   NSM12Mari0   That worked, thank goodness
14:06   nocturne   MS Access though
14:07   nocturne   databases are confusing
14:07   NSM12Mari0   MS Access?
14:08   nocturne   so I'm a human what are you
14:08   NSM12Mari0   I got why I can
14:09   NSM12Mari0   can't have 12Mari0, I don't think you can start nicknames with numbers.
14:12   nocturne   14:08   nocturne   so I'm a human what are you
14:12   NSM12Mari0   A person...?
14:12   nocturne   in the game
14:13   nocturne   are you human special or wolf
14:13   NSM12Mari0   Oh a human
14:13   nocturne   have you thought about what item you're buying tonight
14:14   NSM12Mari0   Warrant. It may be a bit unreliable, but I'm doing it anyway.

Mario probably human

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 05, 2016, 12:56:00 PMThe businessman can buy silver every round without losing any money.
also was kidding not actually businessman, just batman
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

As much as I love the idea of seering everyone, the wolves are Painters for a reason. Not to mention there's a miller and a herring. We might just get really confused if we decide to all seer each other. Especially if the wolves throw in some false seerings.
Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 05, 2016, 12:51:26 PMWolves won't buy warrants or wrongly name the colour that they see...
Not buy warrants, yes. But they can also incorrectly name colors. I'd say leave warrants for only the really suspicious players.
Also, does silver apply to the night you buy it or the next night?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

Quote from: Dudeman on January 05, 2016, 02:20:42 PMAlso, does silver apply to the night you buy it or the next night?
"Passive items will only last for the next day phase and the next night phase."

So it does not apply to the night you buy it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

Right, I thought so; just double checking.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

12Mari0

Businessman, buy silver but don't claim yet. The wolves will have to item-steal/duct tape or weapon to damage you, but they will risk wasting said item if they have to choose a player randomly.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

BlackDragonSlayer

HELLO.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 05, 2016, 02:20:42 PMAs much as I love the idea of seering everyone, the wolves are Painters for a reason. Not to mention there's a miller and a herring. We might just get really confused if we decide to all seer each other. Especially if the wolves throw in some false seerings.
For this reason, I'm hesitant to jump on the "let's all buy warrants" plan, because it seems like putting all our eggs in one basket without even knowing how reliable that basket might be (errm, I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, I get that now. I'm still buying a warrant, but methinks I'm going to seer someone secretly, so as to avoid sabotage.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 05, 2016, 05:12:05 PMFor this reason, I'm hesitant to jump on the "let's all buy warrants" plan, because it seems like putting all our eggs in one basket without even knowing how reliable that basket might be (errm, I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say).
you're basically saying you're a wolf
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You are a little quick to point fingers...Noc....awefully suspicious if you ask me....

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

In other words, people unwilling to use a search warrant will be tagged as suspicious/possible wolves
Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 05, 2016, 06:09:46 PMYou are a little quick to point fingers...Noc....awefully suspicious if you ask me....
hahaha funny

wolf
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 05, 2016, 06:20:09 PMI bought a search warrent you know....
Of course. To cover up your wolfiness. Too bad it didn't work.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Interesting...both Noc and Brainy are acting somewhat wolf-like, and yet the wolves know each other. Either this is an elaborate ruse to throw us off the scent, or one of 'em's actually innocent.

Though, tbh, I'd say Noc's acting more like a wolf and Brainy's acting more like a noob who wants to sound intimidating.