News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

DocDoom2's Remixes/Remasters

Started by DocDoom2, January 05, 2016, 08:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Mario games should I do music from?

2D Mario games
3D Mario games
3D Open-World Mario games
That meme one
Spinoff games
Sports/Kart games

DocDoom2

I'm still new to arranging but I find myself really enjoying taking already arranged songs and remixing them!
Here I intend to share some, of course giving credit to the original arranger!
Below are all my remixes and remasters so far, if you have any requests let me know and I'll try to fulfill them!
I also have a youtube channel named "Remixtendo" you can check it out here!

Mario

Mario Songs
Slider (SM64) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Bob-omb Battlefield - [WAV] - [YTB]
Lethal Lava Land - [WAV] - [YTB]
Cool Cool Mountain - [WAV]
Bianco Hills (SMS) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Athletic (SMW) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Athletic (SMW2) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Title Screen (SM3DW) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Credits Roll (SMG) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Buoy Base Galaxy - [WAV]
Chai Kingdom (SML) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Baby Park (MKDD) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Bowser Battle (SMRPG) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Pokemon

Pokemon Songs
Gym Theme (Gen 1) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Route 10 (Gen 5) - [WAV]
Battle! Wild Pokemon! (Gen 7) - [WAV]
Battle! Trainer! (Gen 3) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Rival! (Gen 2) - [WAV]
Battle! Rival! (Gen 4) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Gladion! - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Team Galactic Boss! - [WAV]
Battle! Gym Leader! (Gen 1) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Gym Leader! (Gen 2) - [WAV]
Battle! Gym Leader! (Gen 5) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Elite Four! (Gen 5) - [WAV]
Battle! Champion! (Gen 1) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Champion! (Gen 4) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Battle! Champion! (Gen 5) - [WAV]
Battle! Legendary Beasts! - [WAV]
Battle! Regi! - [WAV]
Battle! Lake Trio! - [WAV]
Battle! Super Ancient Pokemon! - [WAV]
Battle! Legendary Pokemon! (Gen 4) - [WAV]
Battle! Dialga/Palkia! - [WAV]
Battle! Giratina! - [WAV]
Battle! Xerneas/Yveltal! - [WAV] - [YTB]
Magikarp's Splash (PS2) - [WAV]
Poliwrath River (PSMD) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Zelda

Zelda Songs
The Lumpy Pumpkin (Day) (SS) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Groose's Theme - [WAV] - [YTB]
Hyrule Castle (LTTP) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Kakariko Village (OoT) - [WAV]
Gerudo Valley - [WAV]
Lon Lon Ranch - [WAV] - [YTB]
Goron City - [WAV]
Ganon's Castle - [WAV] - [YTB]
The Final Battle - [WAV] - [YTB]
Clock Town Day 2 (MM) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Outset Island (WW) - [WAV] - [YTB]
The Great Sea - [WAV] - [YTB]
"The Legend of Zelda: Compilation" - [WAV]
[close]

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Songs
Rocket Barrel (DKCR) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Donkey Kong OST (NES) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Kirby

Kirby Songs
Gourmet Race (KSS) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Orange Ocean (KA) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Metroid

Metroid Songs
Norfair (Metroid) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Brinstar - [WAV]
[close]

Sonic

Sanik Songs
Windmill Isle (Day) (Sonic Unleashed) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Other

Songs from other games
Overture (Banjo Kazooie) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Type A (Tetris) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Type B - [WAV]
Forest of Hope (Pikmin) - [WAV] - [YTB]
Bonetrousle (Undertale) - [WAV] - [YTB]
[close]

Newest Orchestrations                                                                   Coming Soon                                                    Updated Recently                                                   
                                                      Battle! Regi!                                                                               Midna's Lament                                                                Type A     
                                         Battle! Super Ancient Pokemon!                                                             Battle! Palkia/Dialga!                                                       Outset Island 
                                                   Route 10 (Gen 5)                                                                    Green Hill Zone (Sonic 1)                                            Battle! Xerneas/Yveltal!
                                                  Battle! Lake Trio!
                                             Battle! Legendary Beasts! 
                                                Battle! Rival! (Gen 2)                         
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

I have added "Overture" from Banjo-Kazooie.
The original arrangement was by The Deku Trombonist and the song was composed by Grant Kirkhope.
Hope you enjoy!

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DocDoom2

I have added "Opening Theme" from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
The original composition was by Shogo Sakai and the arrangement used is by evilsqueaky.
I hope you all enjoy!

DocDoom2

Added "The Lumpy Pumpkin - Day" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
It was arranged by BespinBen and composed by Hajime Wakaiand Mahito Yokota.
Please enjoy!

BrainyLucario

Nice job! You've made really good orchestrations!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

DocDoom2

DocDoom2

I've also added "Groose's Theme"
The original arrangement was by Olimar12345 and the song was composed by Takeshi Hama
Hope you enjoy!

mikey

unmotivated

Onionleaf

These are some nice music sheets, especially considering that you're new to this. Each orchestration must be a lot of work! I've completed a few simpler orchestrations before, but kind of gave up after a while as it was too much work. :P Sounds like your orchestrations stay true to the original music, which is super, but don't stop yourself from adding your own twist to the arrangements if you'd like. ;)

DocDoom2

Thanks!
I usually like to keep them close to the original but I have a few Pokemon ones that are more or less just my own orchestration.

DocDoom2

Here's "Slider" from Super Mario 64!
It was arranged by dahans and composed by Koji Kondo.
Hope you enjoy!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: DocDoom2 on January 05, 2016, 08:37:14 PMAlso if possible could someone help me figure out how to upload a MIDI file or MUS. file in the chat here so I don't have to provide a link or give me the link to the help page for that if there is one?
Thanks!

Hey, just stumbled across this part of the forum since I've been working on a Smash orchestration myself, gotta say nice work ;)
As for uploading MIDIs etc, it seems to be a kind of custom for NSM members to store files on dropbox, so your first step is to keep a safe place for your arrangements on there. Be sure to make permanent space too, because after sharing a dropbox link, moving files or changing your account's file structure will break old links you've given out. After you've uploaded your stuff, you can mouse over any file and a "share" button will pop up on the right. Clicking it will give you a link to the file which you can copy paste onto the forums. This can be done with any file type, .mus .mid, you name it.

If you want to make things look cleaner, you can use the forum's url tags to turn text into a link:
[url=really long link from dropbox]Much shorter text[/url]gives Much shorter text

If you want to take things a step even further, you can avoid the dropbox landing page and make links automatically download by editing the last part of the link to say dl=1 instead of 0.
Hope that helped!

DocDoom2

Thanks for the info!
This will make uploading much easier instead of doing it through Musescore.
I wish you luck on your Smash Orchestration!

DocDoom2

Added "Battle! Gym Leader! (Gen 1)" from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow!
Song was composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Bespinben