News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

DocDoom2's Remixes/Remasters

Started by DocDoom2, January 05, 2016, 08:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Mario games should I do music from?

2D Mario games
3D Mario games
3D Open-World Mario games
That meme one
Spinoff games
Sports/Kart games

DocDoom2

Another addition "Pokemon Gym" from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow!
Arranged by JDMEK5 and FierceDeity and composed by Junichi Masuda
Hope you enjoy!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

Two more songs!
"Kakariko Village" was arranged by G-Han and "Gerudo Valley" was arranged by Zunawe!
Both songs were composed by Koji Kondo (my favorite!).
Hope you all enjoy!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

cashwarrior1

These are some good arrangements! I should try doing some stuff like this.

DocDoom2

DocDoom2

Here is "Korobeiniki" or as most people know it, "Tetris Type A"!
This song was actually both arranged and orchestrated by myself (yay :P)!
Hope you all enjoy!

DocDoom2

Added "Athletic" from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island!
This song was composed by: Koji Kondo and arranged by: Olimar12345!
Please enjoy!

DocDoom2

Here's "Bianco Hills" from Super Mario Sunshine!
This song was composed by: Koji Kondo and Shinobu Tanaka and arranged by: Bloop
Hope you all enjoy!

DocDoom2

Added "Battle! World Champion!" from Pokemon B2W2/XY!
This song was composed by Junichi Masuda and edited by myself.
Hope you all enjoy!

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

DocDoom2

Added "Bob-omb Battlefield" from Super Mario 64!
This song was composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Palagerini
I personally feel like the cymbals are out of place, but tell me what you guys think!
Please enjoy!

DocDoom2

Thought I'd do the "Battle! Wild Pokemon!" that was played in a recent Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer while I'm in E3 hype-mode, so here you guys go!
I'm assuming the song is composed by Junichi Masuda and that it is the Wild Pokemon battle theme for now, but I will update it once those are known.
I used the MIDI file rip provided by Pokeli's Youtube channel, I'm usually better using piano only sheets for orchestrations so, sorry if this isn't as good!
I've also added "Bonetrousle" from Undertale which was composed by Toby Fox and arranged by JesterMusician!
Hope you all enjoy!

EDIT: Removed the "assumed" part from "Battle! Wild Pokemon!" as E3 confirmed it is indeed the wild Pokemon theme.

DocDoom2

I have added:
"Title Screen" from Super Mario 3D World. It was composed by Mahito Yokota, Toru Minegishi, and Koji Kondo and arranged by Yug Guy (and some additional stuff from TheMarioPianist's Super Bell Hill which was composed by Mahito Yokota.)
"Clock Town Day 2" from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It was composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Tangy.
"Battle! Champion! (Gen 4)" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. It was composed by Hitomi Sato and Junichi Masuda and arranged by Commander6.
Please enjoy!

DocDoom2

Here's a new batch of Pokemon!
"Battle! Legendary Pokemon! (Gen 4)" This song was sequenced by Cat333Pokmon.
"Battle! Legendary Pokemon! (Gen 6)" This song was sequenced by ZenithAegis.
"Battle! Rival! (Gen 4)" This song was arranged by Jompa.
And finally my favorite of the bunch, "Battle! Gym Leader! (Gen 5)".
All of these songs were composed by Junichi Masuda.

DocDoom2

After a long hiatus I'm finally back with some more songs!
I have a special "Zelda Compilation" coming soon (probably within the next few days, still want to make some minor changes to it)!
Anyways, here is my next round of songs!
"Credits Roll" (shown as Ending Title from SMG1 on the website) from Super Mario Galaxy composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by ALPRAS!
"Lethal Lava Land" from Super Mario 64 composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Windmill Isle (Day)" from Sonic Unleashed composed by Tomoya Ohtani and arranged by WiiMan96! (Drums are from the original midi which was sequenced by Zenkusa)
Hope you all enjoy!