News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

DocDoom2's Remixes/Remasters

Started by DocDoom2, January 05, 2016, 08:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Mario games should I do music from?

2D Mario games
3D Mario games
3D Open-World Mario games
That meme one
Spinoff games
Sports/Kart games

DocDoom2

Well that was more than a few days...
Sorry about the wait, but here is my "Zelda Compilation"!
My original plan was to have a song from each game, but it eventually turned into a mishmash of a few of my favorite Zelda songs.
I've put the included songs in a spoiler so that you can be surprised while you listen if you wish.
Spoiler

1. Title (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist, PianoMan, and G-Han.
2. Dungeon (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by G-Han.
3. Windmill Hut (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Sebastian.
4. Dark World (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
5. Linebeck's Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass): Composed by Kenta Nagata and Toru Minegishi and arranged by Olimar12345.
6. Shop (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by G-Han.
7. Overworld (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by JDMEK5.
8. Uncover Secret (The Legend of Zelda): Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
[close]
I've also added a few more songs:
"Outset Island" from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist.
"Battle! Champion! (Gen 5)" which was composed by Junichi Masuda and Go Ichinose.
Happy listening!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

So I know I haven't been doing this stuff in a while, but I'm trying to get back into working on some more orchestrations!
While I have some new ones to add I was listening and when I look back at some of the songs I did, I found out that some are... not that good...
So I will be updating some of my worse orchestrations!
In fact I have some I've updated right here:
"Gerudo Valley" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Zunawe!
"Battle! Champion!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Composed by Junichi Masuda and Hitomi Sato and sequenced by Sir Auron!
"Battle! Gym Leader!" from Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow. Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Bespinben!
And finally I'm adding a new orchestration which is, "Lon Lon Ranch" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo using a midi rip of the original.

Please note that all updated pieces will temporarily be in blue so that you can find them more easily!
Hope you all enjoy!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Cool stuff. I do a similar (to be honest, the same) thing. Except I call mine "Instrumental Arrangements". If you want to check it out, here it is. My Instrumentals
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

DocDoom2

Thanks very much! I'll check out your stuff too!

DocDoom2

Here's a triple hitter of Koji Kondo song updates!
"Slider" from Super Mario 64. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Sebastian and Latios212!
"The Lumpy Pumpkin (Day)" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Thomas Wilson!
And a new song, "Ganon's Tower" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Bespinben!

Please enjoy!

DocDoom2

Some more orchestrations!
"Norfair" from Metroid. Composed by Hirokazu Tanaka and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Battle! Team Galactic Boss!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Composed by Junichi Masuda using a midi of the original song.

And here are some updates for:
"Groose's Theme" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Composed by Takeshi Hama and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Bob-omb Battlefield" from Super Mario 64. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by TheMarioPianist!

On a side note: "Bob-omb Battlefield" and "Battle! Team Galactic Boss!" are my personal favorites since they turned out exactly the way I pictured them,
which is pretty rare due to limitations from either soundfonts or Musescore!

Also I will be adding more songs from other Nintendo franchises soon!
I currently have a "Gourmet Race" orchestration ready and I'm in the middle of working on an orchestration of "Rocket Barrel"!
So make sure your body is reggie for those and more!

Hope you all enjoy!

DocDoom2

Wow! I added my first orchestration exactly 1 year (and a day. Yes, I'm a little late...) ago!
To celebrate, I'm adding some more orchestrations!

"Hyrule Castle" from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist!
"The Great Sea" from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Zunawe!
"Rocket Barrel" from Donkey Kong Country Returns. Composed by Kenji Yamamoto and arranged by Dekudude and Bloop!
"Cool Cool Mountain" from Super Mario 64. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Olimar12345 and Sebastian!

I've also updated another song!
"Gym Theme" from Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow. Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by JDMEK5 and FierceDeity!

Since the original post is getting pretty large with all the songs, I'll be updating the layout of it soon so that it takes up less space!
Thanks everyone for listening to these, I'm glad I found a place to share them with other people!

DocDoom2

More orchestrations!

"Gourmet Race" from Kirby Super Star. Composed by Jun Isikawa and Dan Miyakawa and arranged by Latios212!
The soundtrack (if you can call it that) of Donkey Kong (NES). In the spoilers are the credits for all the songs.
Credits
All songs composed by Yukio Kaneoka!

Title Screen was arranged by myself!
Game Start was arranged by Tangy!
Radar was arranged by myself!
25M was arranged by Wiiman96!
Hammer was arranged by Wiiman96!
Level complete was arranged by myself!
Final Stage was arranged by myself!
Donkey Kong Falls was arranged by myself!
Ending was arranged by myself!
Game Over was arranged by myself!
[close]
I've also updated:
"Battle! Rival!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Composed by Junichi Masuda using midi rip of the original!
"Credits Roll" from Super Mario Galaxy. Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by ALPRAS!

Also, I've decided to replace "Battle! World Champion!" with "Battle! Champion!" from Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green!
I chose to replace it since they are practically the same song and this one turned out better.
It was composed by Junichi Masuda and sequenced by David Militello!

Enjoy!

DocDoom2

Another update for you all!

I've just added these new songs:
"Athletic" from Super Mario World! Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Brassman388!
"Chai Kingdom" from Super Mario Land! Composed by Hirokazu Tanaka and arranged by G-Han!
"Battle! Trainer!" from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald! Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by JDMEK5!
"Battle! Gladion!" from Pokemon Sun and Moon! Composed by Gō Ichinose and sequenced by ShinkoNetCavy!
And finally, "The Final Battle" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by Bespinben!

Also a little update!
I am currently thinking about starting a youtube channel with all of my orchestrations! (Though honestly they've become more or less just remixes and remasters)
Stay tuned for more info on that!

Hope you all enjoy the songs!

DocDoom2

I've replaced "DocDoom2's Orchestrations" with "DocDoom2's Remixes/Remasters" since most of the songs I've done have started to veer into that category instead of orchestration!

Also, an update on the youtube channel:
I'm happy to say it's currently in progress!
I'm working on getting about 10 of the songs I currently have listed here on the channel, and then adding a youtube button onto this page for those who want to listen without downloading the .wav!
I'll update you all once the channel is ready and the buttons are added!

Thank you very much everyone for listening to my remixes!

DocDoom2

More Remixes!
"Buoy Base Galaxy" from Super Mario Galaxy! Composed by Koji Kondo and Mahito Yokota and arranged by Olimar12345!
"Baby Park" from Mario Kart: Double Dash! Composed by Kenta Negata and Shinobu Tanaka and arranged by AJ the Black Dragon!
"Battle! Gym Leader!" from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal! Composed by Junichi Masuda, arranged by Dudeman, and edited by Latios212!
"Forest of Hope" from Pikmin! Composed by Hajime Wakai and arranged by The Deku Trombonist!

And a new update!
"Kakariko Village" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by G-Han!

Also, an update on my new Youtube channel, "Remixtendo"!
I've got 10 songs on the channel!
Those songs now have a [YTB] (YouTube) button next to the [WAV] button.
I also have a link to the channel in my original post!

DocDoom2

Just letting everyone know that I've added Youtube links to 10 more songs that I have recently uploaded to my channel, Remixtendo!
Be sure to check them out!

Also, I have some more songs to add, so they should be on here within a week!

Have a nice day everyone!

DocDoom2

Sorry, I know this is a little more than a week but I've very been busy lately..
Anyways, here are the songs!
"Magikarp's Splash" from Pokemon Stadium 2! Composed by Hajime Wakai and sequenced by etiandre!
"Bowser Battle" from Super Mario RPG! Composed by Yoko Shimomura and arranged by Nintendude73!
"Orange Ocean" from Kirby's Adventure! Composed by Hirokazu Ando and arranged by Static!
"Poliwrath River" from Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! Composed by Keisuke Ito, Murakami Noriko, and Kawagoe Yasukiro and arranged by InsigTurtle!
"Goron City" from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Composed by Koji Kondo and sequenced by Daniel Witt!

And finally, one more update for you all!
"Bonetrousle" from Undertale! Composed by Toby Fox and arranged by JesterMusician!

Enjoy!

DocDoom2

I've updated the main post with new buttons for the 10 songs I've finished adding to "Remixtendo"!
Enjoy, and be sure to go take a listen!

DocDoom2

More songs!

"Battle! Elite Four!" from Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2! Composed by Junichi Masuda and sequenced by TheRibMonster!
"Battle! Giratina!" from Pokemon Platinum! Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by JDMEK5!
"Brinstar" from Metroid! Composed by Hirokazu Tanaka and arranged by Brian Auyeung and Adrian Currier!
"Type B" from Tetris! Composed by Hirokazu Tanaka and arranged by UNOxDExELLOS!

Also, here are some updated songs!
"Type A" from Tetris! This song was written by an unknown Russian Folk-artist, arranged by Hirokazu Tanaka, and arranged again by Olimar12345! (Yeah, that's a lot of arranging)
"Outset Island" from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker! Composed by Koji Kondo and arranged by The Deku Trombonist!

Just a sidenote about the Tetris songs.
I actually tried to recreate Type A and B in a classic Russian style using instruments such as the Balalaika and Mandolin, so that's why they sound the way they do.

Hope you all enjoy these songs as much I enjoyed remixing them!