News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

DocDoom2's Remixes/Remasters

Started by DocDoom2, January 05, 2016, 08:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Mario games should I do music from?

2D Mario games
3D Mario games
3D Open-World Mario games
That meme one
Spinoff games
Sports/Kart games

mikey

unmotivated

DocDoom2

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been quite busy lately!
I'll have something ready for ya'll soon, but in the meantime I've got an updated song!

"Battle! Xerneas/Yveltal!" (Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by ZenithAegis ) has been updated slightly, though to be honest I still don't think it's my best remix..

There should also be new Youtube links to some songs so be sure to check those out!

Happy Listening!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

Based off of the current poll results it looks like ya'll want me to do more Mario the most and then some Animal Crossing!
Well don't worry about the Mario cause I've got a nice li'l project underway, but I am lacking midis rips/arrangements for some songs necessary for it, so if anyone has either for any of these songs, please do share!

Ending - SM64 (Not the credits, but the music that plays during the ending cutscene)
Game Over - SM64
Big Boos Haunt - SM64

I'll also be getting to work on some Animal Crossing songs, so stay tuned!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

DocDoom2

Sorry for the inactivity! I've had many things on my plate lately and not much time (or honestly, motivation) to upload more songs!
In lieu of those songs I mentioned in my previous post, I'll give ya'll some new Pokemon ones!

"Battle! Regi!" from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald! Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by JDMEK5! (Not 100% sure about the arranger as I did this song a long time ago)
"Battle! Super Ancient Pokemon!" also from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Pianist Da Sootopolis!
"Route 10" from Pokemon Black and White! Composed by Shota Kageyama and arranged by The Deku Trombonist!
"Battle! Lake Trio!" from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! Composed by Junichi Masuda and made using an arrangement by Thomas Wilson and a sequence by Dark Kefka!
"Batte! Legendary Beasts!" from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal! Composed by Junichi Masuda and sequenced by GGCTUK!
And finally, "Battle! Rival!" also from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal! Composed by Junichi Masuda and arranged by Tangy!

Concerning the Regi and Beast battle themes, I tried to incorporate slightly different instrumentations for each member of their respective groups. (The pattern for each song is as follows: Beasts theme: Raikou 0.13-0.32, Entei 0.33-1.04, Suicune 1.05-1.29, then repeat. Regi theme: Registeel 0.21-0.48, Regirock 0.49-1.16, Regice 1.17-1.43, Regigigas 1.44-end)
Also, video uploads are currently on hold as the site I used for the visualizer no longer exists and I'm currently trying to find another similar one that works on Mac, lol

Anyways, with all of that aside, please enjoy!