The UNOFFICIAL Mario Kart 8 Arrangement Project

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 09, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

E. Gadd, you still have name errors. Check against the track names again. ("Toad Harbor" and "Yoshi Circuit", perhaps others as well.) Also the retro tracks should have the console name at the beginning of the title like in the listing I provided ("GCN Yoshi Circuit"). Fix those.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 09, 2016, 10:38:05 PM
  • Tracks that have two different themes (Eg: Above ground and under water) should probably be put in one sheet, with the two parts labeled. Someone else weigh in on this idea please?
Sure.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 09, 2016, 10:38:05 PM
  • At some point, we should go through the retro tracks and check if any of them are nearly (if not completely) identical to their original counterparts. Most have been reorchestrated or changed, but if any are the same, there is no reason to do them again.
Something like that, yeah. Also, some consideration should be given to fixing the original if there is one. *hack cough wheeze TMP hint hint nudge*

edit: Perhaps I'll replace that one myself. TMP I'll discuss this particular track with you when I get home.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 09, 2016, 10:38:05 PMTracks that have two different themes (Eg: Above ground and under water) should probably be put in one sheet, with the two parts labeled. Someone else weigh in on this idea please?
Quote from: Latios212 on January 10, 2016, 08:50:12 AMSure.
So how do you suggest I label those courses?
Maybe like this:
"Dolphin Shoals (both versions)"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Probably the title should be just the track name, but leave a little note on the side that there are multiple versions.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Ok, I'll get to work on that and the other things right away! Thanks!

Oh, also:
"If someone else wants it they can have it though, since i won't get around to that for a long time in that case"
Msf said this to me concerning Super Bell Subway due to the combining of themes. So, if anyone else wants it, they can have it. But as of now, I'm leaving it under his name, until someone says they want it (if the occasion arises).
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Hmmmm....interesting.....this might be something i'm willing to join....not sure yet, though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

12Mari0

Except for the 8vas... And I'm assuming much more.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Latios212

Much indeed.

Also, just remembered that holland_oates was working on stuff before he disappeared. Oh well?
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=3343.msg302953#msg302953

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

I finished Rainbow Road.

EDIT: I believe Don claimed Dolphin Shoals.

TheMarioPianist

Ignore this. (Accidentally posted and you can't delete, so...)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

I have decided that I am going to claim SNES Rainbow Road, but E. Gadd and I have decided that we will be making a collaborative work.

Sebastian

I claim Animal Crossing Results Screen and 3DS DK Jungle.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 12:58:17 PMI have decided that I am going to claim SNES Rainbow Road, but E. Gadd and I have decided that we will be making a collaborative work.
TMP already claimed SNES Rainbow Road, sorry! Any other songs you'd like to claim for us to collaborate on?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 12, 2016, 05:06:31 PMTMP already claimed SNES Rainbow Road, sorry! Any other songs you'd like to claim for us to collaborate on?
Mute City?