0 (0%)
Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BrainyLucario

Spoiler
he's mentionedin the neutral ending, and even the genocide ending.
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 08, 2016, 11:57:22 AMUh

no
Basically. He's mentioned more than a few times during normal gameplay, so, yes, it is a spoiler, and a rather large one at that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so uptight about spoilers for a single game
especially when they're not even spoilers

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2016, 12:00:49 PMBasically. He's mentioned more than a few times during normal gameplay, so, yes, it is a spoiler, and a rather large one at that.
Spoiler
look, the point is, having "Asriel" in the selection instead of "PLS DON'T LOOK UP FINAL BOSS" is fine
[close]
unmotivated

braix

Spoiler
Just make it Asriel, because if you don't know what it is you can just not vote for it. Easy.
[close]
Also put a spoiler tag on your posts, noc. If not because it's a spoiler, because people are butthurt over it. Editing your posts isn't hard
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

May i present to you, Braixen!!! Hope you like it!

Braixen!
Spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Hey, very nice job! Did you do that off of a reference picture or was the pose your own idea?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

I'm on a roll today. I don't really like how this drawing came out. The face region is terrible, but i thought i would share it.

Lucario Drawing

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

asdfghdfhdt

Zeila

Good job! I noticed that in some of your drawings, some parts of the body don't connect well with others. For example, in the Virison Virizion drawing, the front part of its body kind of curls up, and the back portion continues from a lower point. It kind of looks like it's connecting to the fur (whatever that is) on top. If you have trouble visualizing it, try lightly drawing something together, then erase the line that overlaps once you're satisfied. This also goes for facial or other body structures where something is protruding outward

For the Lucario drawing, I think it will help if you slightly bring down the line on his face (the black stripes). If you color it, then it works out perfectly because you wouldn't be able to see the eraser marks. Also, don't worry if something doesn't turn out the way you like it. Once you've added the finishing touches (erasing a few things, shading/coloring, etc.), you'll come to appreciate it more
you kind of make me want to draw more often

braix

I like it! :D
Also for the record my avatar is not a poor reference--Olimar drew it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.