Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Yep.I think I'm like the only person who highlights text while they read.  my dad would always ask me what I was clicking on and I'd be like... "nuffin"
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 08, 2016, 12:05:24 PMAlso put a spoiler tag on your posts, noc. If not because it's a spoiler, because people are butthurt over it. Editing your posts isn't hard
I guess that's why I had to do it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I've decided that i shouldn't just let people choose between Undertale characters in the poll. So I've changed it and made it possible to choose a game or series you want to see me draw from, instead of a predetermined game.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Splatoon won! I've already started on the girl inkling and will probably post it later tonight or in the morning. Let me know who you eant to see me draw.

Dudeman

The Octarians are so lovably derpy that I can't help but vote for them.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 17, 2016, 01:15:04 PMOther: You should draw zoroark
That's not a splatoons character!  ;DI'll draw pokemon next time!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

for the record the title of the game is not plural and you should already know that

BrainyLucario

I've created a monster!!!! This has to be the derpiest charcter i have seen in video games.
Double post will happen later tonight. I couldn't upload the girl inkling last night so expect her and the octarian today!

BrainyLucario

And now for the wip inkling (girl)!
INKLING (GIRL) (WIP)
Inkling (Girl) (WIP)
[close]

Octarian
 Octarian
[close]

BrainyLucario

The next drawing should be the last drawing I do for Splatoon this time, so once I finish the next drawing, I'll add a new poll for you guys to choose the game i'll draw from next! Callie's winning so far....that's going to be difficult....uggghh..