News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 87: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, January 16, 2016, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Host

NocturneOfShadow
2 (25%)
E. Gadd Industries
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 23, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

Mashi

my computer is lagging rip me

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. AwesomeYears
5. TheMarioPianist
6. BrainyLucario
7. fank009
8. davy

Hosts:
1. NocturneOfShadow

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

* Dudeman tears mashi to shreds

With that out of the way, in.

EDIT: SO APPARENTLY THE FORUMS CAN ACCEPT THE "/ME" COMMAND NOW OKAY
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

* BlackDragonSlayer says, "I didn't know that. Thank you for informing me."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

12Mari0

* 12Mari0 is in too!

Edit: Just in case the bold in the /me doesn't work... In!
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

* E. Gadd Industries is excited for the next exciting game of TWG!
Oh the excitement!!
IN!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

host

TWG LXXXVII:
#^%& THOSE #@&%!%& SEAHAWKS

1. Wolf Fanatic- Does not know the other wolves.  Wins when the wolves make a touchdown.  Instead of sending a wolf PM with a player name, sends a PM containing Pump Fake, Flea Flicker, or Fake Punt.
2. Wolf Veteran- Does not know the wolf fanatic.  Wins when the number of wolves is greater than or equal to the number of humans.  Pass/Run votes count as 2.
3. Wolf Rookie- Does not know the wolf fanatic.  Wins when the number of wolves is greater than or equal to the number of humans.

4. Seer- Each night, can send a PM containing a player name to learn that player's color.  Wins when the wolves die.
5. Human- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.
6. Human- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.
7. Human- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.
8. Human- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.
9. The person who always dies first in horror movies- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.
10. Miller- A generic human. Wins when the wolves die.

During each night phase each human chooses Linebacker, Safety, or DLine.  Each wolf chooses Pass or Run.

If the number of Linebackers is greater than the number of Runs, the wolfing will not go through.
If the number of Safeties is greater than the number of Passes, the wolfing will not go through.
If the wolfing doesn't go through and there were 2 or more DLinemen, the identity of one of the wolves is revealed at random.  If the Wolf Fanatic chose Fake Punt, the identity of the wolves is not revealed and instead the wolves gain 40 yards.
If a wolfing goes through, the wolves make 10 yards.  If the play was a Pass, a Pump Fake triples to 30 yards.  If the play was a Run, a Flea Flicker doubles to 20 yards.  After 100 yards, the wolves get a touchdown.

Spoiler
If Dudeman's team wins, I'll eat my hat with some salt.
[close]
10 players is a bit optimistic, but I'm hoping that it'll encourage more people to sign up.  I may also change the name to "Go Sports Team!"
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

In for the debut return! (I promise I won't feck up this time.)

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

The year is 2016... Fank has been away from NSM for long enough.

In.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

In for hosting:
TWG LXXXVII:
The Amoeba Wand

In this edition of TWG, the wolves have mysterious powers that can transform one human into a wolf for one night, after which that human will be immune for one night from being turned again. During the time that they are transformed (from 1 night phase through the next day phase and ending at the end of the beginning of the next night phase), if they are seer'd, they will be seer'd red, and they will have to wolf someone during that night. They will not know who the wolves are.

Each player will have 2 lives. Once the wolf is dead, the humans win. 1 human with 1 life left will bring about victory for the wolf.

During each night phase, the wolf will attack one person, and an item will be distributed to each player (listed below). During the day phase, each participant will cast their vote on which player to lynch (lynching will lose one life), and if someone doesn't vote, they will lose 2 lives, unless the situation yields an insta. All items will be kept secret with exception to what is said by the participants. Also, during the day phase, the wolf will select whom they want to transform for the next night phase.

Items:
Warrant- This item allows the user to PM me the name of one player, and they will receive the color of the participant they seer'd.
Gun- This item must be used by the end of the night phase, else it will explode on the user, causing them to lose 2 lives. They can fire it on anyone of their choice, which will cause them to lose two lives (unless that person is protected by a:)
Bulletproof Vest- This item will only last for one night. However, it will protect the user from any guns and wolf attacks.
Antidote- This item will not be usable until the NEXT night phase, but when it is usable, it protects the user from being turned. It will only last through that night phase, though.
1UP Mushroom- This item will only be usable that night phase, and will give the user one extra life. HOWEVER, they can choose to give it to another participant. The maximum number of lives a person can have is 3. Also, they can be used to revive one dead person once, with only one life, and each participant can only revive one other person (or wolf, unknowingly)

Special positions:
Miller- will appear red if seer'd
Mayor- will appear blue, and gets to know what items the wolf received the previous night phase
Chef- appears blue if seer'd

Role PM: You are a human, but you may be the Miller or the Chef

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Mayor
7. Chef
8. Miller
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Interesting how items have taken over the TWG lately. I'm not complaining.

I like the concept here and the steps being taken to make sure items are used. So, will the items be randomized, like in Lucky Sevens?

Also, the fake blue human is usually called the Herring, but Chef is an interesting title to use so I'm cool with it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 09:55:23 AMInteresting how items have taken over the TWG lately. I'm not complaining.
Items have always been a part of NSM TWG
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...