News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on January 30, 2016, 12:16:36 PMSo according to fank, that means I'm the wolf. That's not true, however, because E. Gadd told me in my role PM that I was a human (or miller/chef).
Now, I may not be an experienced player or terribly good at TWG, but I don't think "I'm a human because my role PM said so," or, more succinctly, "I'm a human because I'm a human," is a very convincing argument. Especially when it's coming from davy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Can I get a twc member to get in touch with me? (Should have done it last night...)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

What I have hay clears everyone.

fank- seerd green by ay
Brainy- mayor confirmed
dudeman- seerd human by BDS
noct- seerd human
Ay- mayor confirmed

BDS- night actions makes sense.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

can we just start another game
this one is giving certain players bad feelings
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2016, 12:52:00 PMcan we just start another game
theres always FPS

Dudeman

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2016, 12:52:00 PMcan we just start another game

I'd be down for another game.

Surrendering to the human team.

If that's not allowed davy.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

Dudeman

Also, way to be rude to the first-time host, guys.

fank009

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 30, 2016, 12:56:14 PMAlso, way to be rude to the first-time host, guys.

... looks like I'll explain in postgame most likely

davy

Quote from: Dudeman on January 30, 2016, 12:56:14 PMAlso, way to be rude to the first-time host, guys.

Yeah, I'm sorry E. Gadd, I should've paid more attention to the game you posted so I could help it become more ballanced.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

we're not being rude to him.  It's more that he's not really experienced enough to understand a good mechanic from a bad one.  Also there's the fact that I was away from NSM for the time during the votes, and I didn't expect E Gadd's game to actually win o.O

@davy, last I checked concessions were allowed by the rules
unmotivated

fank009

There were 4 breaks of the game
mk.1 was items/mayor
mk.2 was bds' claim
mk.3 was that invisible seer on noct.
mk.4 the confirmation that there were two shots.