Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Crystal Version
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Mobile Adapter 2
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Your stems/beams/articulations are flipped oddly in places. (I'm supposing as a byproduct of writing in layer two and then moving everything to layer 1?)

As a general rule of thumb, for one layer, have the stems extend from the note farthest from the middle of the staff towards the middle of the staff, which is probably what your intuition says anyway. Also make sure your staccatos are on the right side of the note (again, no problems because only one layer!)

If you're unsure, deleting and re-entering the notes and articulations will work.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on January 31, 2016, 12:21:14 PMYour stems/beams/articulations are flipped oddly in places. (I'm supposing as a byproduct of writing in layer two and then moving everything to layer 1?)

As a general rule of thumb, for one layer, have the stems extend from the note farthest from the middle of the staff towards the middle of the staff, which is probably what your intuition says anyway. Also make sure your staccatos are on the right side of the note (again, no problems because only one layer!)

If you're unsure, deleting and re-entering the notes and articulations will work.

Yup, you're totally right. Not sure what I did to cause this, Finale's usually pretty good about stems. Fixed now!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot