News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Transcriptions & Other Arrangements

Started by Yug_Guy, January 28, 2016, 11:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Yug Guy's Transcriptions & Other Arrangements:
Updated as infrequently as possible!™

Transcriptions:
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Selection - MSCZ - MP3 - PDF - Musescore Online - Original

Other Arrangements:
megalovania (from Undertale) - MSCZ - MP3 - PDFMusescore Online
Daredevil (2015) Title Theme - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

I'd say "get hype," but tbh I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get hyped for.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on January 30, 2016, 03:28:12 PMI'd say "get hype," but tbh I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get hyped for.
How about this?

megalovania  - MSCZ - MP3 - Musescore Online

My own personal jab at Toby Fox's (now) iconic battle theme! This is the first time I've orchestrated a piece of this scale before, so I'd really like to know what you guys think of it!

Dudeman

Aha, I knew that bell sound was from the infamous hallway. Very nice interpretation.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

Great job! I really enjoyed it! Listening to Megalovania is probably the closest I'll ever get to Genocide.

The score order confuses me a bit. :))
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

(Gives standing ovation) beautifully done! I never thought your orchestration would be Undertale tracks. Very Nice!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Th3Gavst3r

Very nice! Hype bell rings true. Also going to need about 15 other musicians :(

Yug_Guy

So, I've got a bit of a confession to make:

If any of you have seen my list of songs I plan on doing in the future, you might notice that I want to do a lot of Pokemon Stadium songs. A lot of Pokemon Stadium songs. The problem is, however, that arranging Pokemon Stadium songs for piano is really hard. There's quite a lot going on in these pieces, and it can be hard to keep track of everything going on while you're arranging.

However, after stumbling across this Youtube channel, thanks, grandad I've decided to do some of these harder songs in a sort of roundabout way. I'll initially start by doing what I call a transcription; that is, I will recreate the entire songs and their instruments in Musescore (sorry to those hoping for Finale files :( ). Then, since I have all the parts right in front of me, I'll use it to create a piano arrangement of the song. Is it needlessly more complicated than it needs to be? Perhaps. Do I really care? No. These "transcriptions" I'll keep separate from my main personal arrangement thread, since they won't be going up on site.

I actually had a fun time making this first one, so let me know what you guys think!

[N64] Pokemon Selection (Pokemon Stadium) - MSCZ - MP3 - PDF - Musescore Online - Original