News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

Sebastian

Olimar12345

ugh...he's already at it? There's so little known yet though. God I hope this isn't as bad as sans is ness...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

This one actually has some really good points and evidence.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

It ain't completely devoid of jumps, though. He extrapolates those abbreviations pretty quickly, as if they're perfectly obvious. But I like his points about the book and how it might tie into the games more. I did actually drop a comment expressing my frustration at how he's essentially click-baiting by releasing a theory this early, though.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

He's to focused on "beating" Scott this time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Finally got a chance to watch it. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. The biggest issue I have with it was the part near the end where he speculated that FTF was mangle. I know they obviously look similar, but the biggest problem with that theory is that their faces (the most recognizable part of both of them) is fundamentally constructed differently. Excluding their jaws, FTF's face is divided into four parts, whereas mangle's is one piece.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 17, 2016, 10:54:46 AMThe biggest issue I have with it was the part near the end where he speculated that FTF was mangle. I know they obviously look similar, but the biggest problem with that theory is that their faces (the most recognizable part of both of them) is fundamentally constructed differently. Excluding their jaws, FTF's face is divided into four parts, whereas mangle's is one piece.
FTF and Mangle are definitely not the same thing. Didn't FNaF 2 say Mangle was a girl?

New teaser image:
http://scottgames.com/

.....looks like tiny ballerinas in the background.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

"Looks like" ≠ "there is"

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Sebastian

The game isn't out yet.
Comes out in October.

Sebastian

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book