News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Pokémon Red, Blue, & Yellow

Started by SlowPokemon, January 31, 2016, 09:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which legendary bird Pokémon is your favorite?

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I can't believe how hyped I am for this. I mean, technically speaking, these are the least advanced Pokémon games, and there's definitely a lot about Pokémon as a game that improves with every new title. But something tells me this will still be a fun experience.

TBH, I just hope I know someone who gets a different game so that I can trade. It'd be a huge bummer if I can't complete the Pokédex.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I think it's sort of like, playing my first game on my most currrent handheld? It's really just going back to my first gaming experience all over again.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Oh, that's right, Blue was your first-ever game! That is exciting. I kind of already got that super nostalgia blast when I played Omega Ruby, but it'll still be fun. Ruby and Silver are the most nostalgic for me, but I played both Blue and LeafGreen more times than I can count (and it's been a while since I've done so).

I AM bummed that you can't find Meowth in Yellow. But I guess I'll get over it since I can use all three starter Pokémon if I want to.

Speaking of which, I think it'd be fun to mimic Red's team from HeartGold and SoulSilver--that would be what, Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, and Lapras? I might end up replacing Snorlax with Jigglypuff and Lapras with Alakazam or another Psychic-type Pokémon, though.

Nebbles

I think my team might be Blastoise, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Dugtrio, Clefable and Jolteon? Those were favorites I used a lot as a kid, from what little I remember, so it'll be fun.

I can't wait, tbh. I need to get the eShop money.

SlowPokemon

I've got a little over $10 in my account leftover from Nintendo eShop cards I received for Christmas, so I'm good to go! As long as I don't cave and buy something before then, that is.

braix

I actually never played any of those first three games. Maybe one day I can get some eShop money to buy one
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I also can't wait to finally have battles with my friends. I never really experienced using a link cable too often.

TheDreamingHawk

Saw the poll results so far and am surprised. Soon we shall take over the world with Articuno's power!!!

...Well, in Gen 1 at least, though Zapdos is also very powerful in those games as well. That drill peck can be destructive if used right.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

I'm a zapdos guy
still salty that pidgey isn't up there
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

JDMEK5

Quote from: mastersuperfan on February 09, 2016, 05:32:46 PMGuess I'll be the first to say Articuno, then.
Quote from: Nebbles on February 09, 2016, 05:36:50 PMI think Articuno's my favorite.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 09, 2016, 05:52:55 PMArticuno is my personal favorite.
Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on February 10, 2016, 08:00:57 PMSoon we shall take over the world with Articuno's power!!!
Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 11, 2016, 10:30:09 AMArticuno FTW!!
My friend was bragging about a super-Garchomp he was raising back in 4th gen so the first thing I did was raise an Articuno.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

I might end up buying one if my mom doesn't give me the gameboy/gamecube disc soon
unmotivated

Oronoco

I'm a bit disappointed Moltres isn't doing too hot.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Oronoco on February 11, 2016, 06:58:11 PMI'm a bit disappointed Moltres isn't doing too hot.
It's okay, I'm dissapointed too. *hugs*

SlowPokemon