News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVIII Player Sign Ups

Started by davy, February 02, 2016, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game will be given the title TWG LXXXVIII?

Nocturne's Role Reprise
4 (44.4%)
davy's Six Player Death Match!
4 (44.4%)
fank009's Hail the bus driver
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 11, 2016, 02:10:08 PM

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

TWG LXXXVIII:  Role Reprise

The Roles:
1. Wolf(From TWG I)
2. Psychic(From TWG II)- Each Night is given the number of reds still alive.
3. Human(From TWG XLIX)
4. Human(From TWG XXX)
5. Human(From TWG L)
6. Human(From TWG LXXXVIII)
7. Human(From TWG LII)

In order for the humans to win, the red must remain dead for an entire day phase longer.  Each night there is a 25% chance that a randomly selected dead player will revive.

Alternately, if this proves too advanced, the gimmick will be stripped away and the psychic replaced with a guardian.
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I like it! it would give TWG an interesting twist
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

I guess we'll have a voting after all.

In for hosting with:

TWG LXXXVIII: Six Player Death Match!

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 08, 2016, 12:34:09 PMTWG LXXXVIII:  Role Reprise

The Roles:
1. Wolf(From TWG I)
2. Peach (Psychic)(From TWG II)- Each Night is given the number of reds still alive.
3. Doughnut(From TWG XLIX) - Is told he is a normal human.
4. Lilly(From TWG XXX) - Because Akira is not in the game, she doesn't have the seer power. Has some sort of mental issue which made her forget who she is. In short, she's a normal human.
5. Human(From TWG L) - All human roles are the same.
6. Human(From TWG LXXXVIII) - Nocturne, role reunions are not supposed to be recursive.
7. President of the Computer Club(From TWG LII) - Is told he is a normal human.

In order for the humans to win, the red must remain dead for an entire day phase longer. (Adapted from TWG LXXXII).  Each night there is a 25% chance that a randomly selected dead player will revive.

Alternately, if this proves too advanced, the gimmick will be stripped away and the psychic replaced with a guardian.
Fix'd

If anyone else wants to host, I'll give them 24 hours. After that I'll put the poll up.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

TWG LXXXVIII: Hail the bus driver

Wolf bus driver
Tracker
Watcher
Passenger
Passenger
Passenger

Roles:
Bus driver. Each night they pick a human and "take them for a bus ride" and change the target for their action to a person of their choice..
Tracker. Each night picks a target to stalk, will see who they visited in the night.
Watcher. Each night picks a target to watch, will see everyone who visited the target (does not count as a visit)
Passenger. Each night will pick a target to hail, if they are the bus driver they will be taken along for the ride, otherwise they will be ignored.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: davy on February 08, 2016, 01:48:12 PMFix'd

thanks bro
I was too lazy to do the work
did you actually go to the TWGs and pick human names cause if you did those TWG numbers were completely random
unmotivated

davy

Poll is up.

Also fank, I've got some questions about your game:

Is "taking someone for a bus ride" the equivalent of wolfing in your game?
If the Tracker targets the Bus driver, will he be told which human was picked for the bus ride? Will he also be taken along for the ride?
If the Tracker targets the Watcher, will he just see that the Watcher visited nobody?
If the Watcher targets the Bus driver, will he be taken along for the ride?

BrainyLucario

A better question is why a bus driver?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

Quote from: davy on February 09, 2016, 02:18:42 PMPoll is up.

Also fank, I've got some questions about your game:

Is "taking someone for a bus ride" the equivalent of wolfing in your game?
If the Tracker targets the Bus driver, will he be told which human was picked for the bus ride? Will he also be taken along for the ride?
If the Tracker targets the Watcher, will he just see that the Watcher visited nobody?
If the Watcher targets the Bus driver, will he be taken along for the ride?
-no, those are seperate. (also, no the wolfing is not a "visit")
-He'll see who the bus driver targets.
-yes, he will get that message.
-no. he will just see everyone that targeted the bus driver. (which will be (redacted))

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 09, 2016, 08:45:32 PMA better question is why a bus driver?
basically I wanted a "simple" mechanic but enough of a shake up from a normal game

davy

Quote from: fank009 on February 10, 2016, 12:32:31 PM-no, those are seperate. (also, no the wolfing is not a "visit")

So what exactly does "taking someone for a bus ride" do?

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

it takes some time to learn to speak fanklish
unmotivated

fank009

davy

Fank, assuming you didn't vote for either Nocturne's game or my game, can you make the tiebreaker vote?