News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

I want a mew

Started by chipmunk884, June 22, 2008, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

I remembered that a while ago there was a person who was offering 5 mews to trade to people through pokemon diamond and pearl.  Well know, me and my brother are playing pokemon ranch and will only be able to get 1 mew and 1 phione, so i won't be able to get the mew.  I was wondering if anyone would trade me a mew, and i don't care if it was hacked, as long as it won't screw up my game.  Also, if anyone has a jirachi or mewtwo and is willing to trade, post here.  Here is my friend code:
3952 3484 4697

Requiem

Methinks I could slip a Mew your way. I doesn't have crazy hacked stats or anything, but it's hacked nonetheless. Your game will be fine though, as I've distributed them before and seen no problems. You can just give me whatever in return, cuz I'm nice like that. ;)

My friend code is 3608-7543-5721. The only problem now is synchronizing the trade... ::)

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

chipmunk884

requim, i've registered you, so whenever you're ready, post a reply and hopefully we can get the trade going.

Requiem

I'm ready when you are. ;D (aka now)

chipmunk884

could you trade me an arceus too, if it won't mess up my game?  please?

Requiem

It took me a lot of grubbing to get it, sorry. :-\

I can't hack Diamond & Pearl pokemon by the way, just the ones in leaf green

KefkaticFanatic

Well my brother has an action replay so he is able to get anything he wants, maybe sometime eventually I could get you one.

me irl
[close]

chipmunk884

do you have anything like a jirachi or shaymin that you hacked that you could give me?  i really want to complete my pokedex, and can't because i never got to go to the jirachi event for ruby/sapphire.  and thx so much for the mew

Requiem

I only have 1 of all the unreleased ones, so those are a no no, but I could probably transfer you over a Jirachi later.

chipmunk884

do you have a manaphy or phione?  cause i could quit out of wifi, get more pokemon to trade, and come back to get a jirachi or manaphy.  and i don't think that i have any pokemon that you don't so i wouldn't be able to give you a new pokemon. 

Requiem

I could grab a Phione out of my box but I need to transfer a Jirachi from my leaf green if you want that.

chipmunk884

i definitely want the phione, and if you have more than one jirachi, then i'd love to have one.  i'm reconnecting to wifi now for the phione, and thanks so much for helping me with my pokedex!

chipmunk884

If you can get a jirachi, then i'd love it, and i'll be waiting here for your reply as to if you got the jirachi and if you're on wifi.  and thx so much, and i would appreciate it even more if you had an extra mewtwo to trade.  i know i shouldn't be asking for so many free pokemon, but it is the only way that i'll ever get them.

Requiem

It's no prob. I'm a completionist, so I know the "Gotta catch 'em all" feeling. Just glad to help out. ;D

I'll need to dig up my leaf green from the Abyss of No Return, so when I find it I'll pop you a PM. It has boxes of legendaries, so ya. I forget if I have Mewtwos, but the Jirachi is for sure...I think... The thing is I'm doing a little (a lot of) traveling tomorrow, so if I don't get a chance tonight you'll have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday. :P Unless Gamer can mooch the AR off of his brother for you.

I go look for it now. ::)

chipmunk884

if you are still trying to find leaf green, see if you have any legendary from silver/gold like lugia, ho-oh, celebi, raiku, ect.  I know this is asking for a lot, but i really need them, cause i don't have fire red/leaf green, so i can't get a lot of legendary pokemon.