News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVIII: Six Player Death Match!

Started by davy, February 12, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 07:23:54 PMI dont know how you could have had the audacity to think, that I was a good nullify option.
Because I tried to encourage E. Gadd to vigi AY? And assuming either he was lynched or vigi'd (I was expecting AY to vigi someone as well), that would have essentially ended the game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2016, 07:53:17 PMBecause I tried to encourage E. Gadd to vigi AY? And assuming either he was lynched or vigi'd (I was expecting AY to vigi someone as well), that would have essentially ended the game.
That was a stupid idea in hindsight. I get the idea, but you didnt think those two were working together?
I can see your point of view, but yeah that hindsight is a pain.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 08:09:24 PMThat was a stupid idea in hindsight. I get the idea, but you didnt think those two were working together?
I can see your point of view, but yeah that hindsight is a pain.
Well, E. Gadd seemed perfectly willing to backstab AY (and did, just not when I was expecting him to). Actually, though, in hindsight, it was a decent move, but not as good as it could have been.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 06:45:15 PMCan we vote NL?

No, you cannot vote No Lynch. You guys will have to create a KitB to prevent lynches.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

BDS, if you don't vote, won't that make an insta on your behalf?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Quote from: davy on February 22, 2016, 12:22:14 AMNo, you cannot vote No Lynch. You guys will have to create a KitB to prevent lynches.

I should note though that if nobody votes, that also counts as a KitB.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Why do I feel like I have the deciding vote?!? :/

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

What say you guys that we all don't vote?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fank009

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, because strategy happens at night.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

No one was lynched. It's now Night 5. Night 5 ends February 25th 2:00AM PST, 3:00AM MST, 4:00AM CST, 5:00AM EST, 11:00AM CET, 10:00PM in New Zealand.

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

fank009 was vigi'd. It's now Day 5. Day 5 ends February 27th 2:00AM PST, 3:00AM MST, 4:00AM CST, 5:00AM EST, 11:00AM CET, 10:00PM in New Zealand.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]