News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Official NSM Shirt Design Thread

Started by braix, February 25, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Est. Text; Small Offset Logo; No Light-Colored Box?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

E. Gadd Industries

First, the design needs to be finalized
Braix? ::)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Ok I just have no idea what design option to put in the poll next and I can't think of one.

Do you guys have ideas
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, was it ever determined if we would have "Arranger", "Updater", etc. on the back? And you haven't edited the current poll's results into the OP yet :P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Kman96

I just found this thread, and I think the idea for a site shirt would be amazing!

Right now I'm in love with either design A or E. I like the big NSM logo on the front. The offset designs just feel uneven to me.
Party Hard!
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Put the results in the OP. It might be difficult to get these shirts shipped with a title on the back(i.e. arranger/updater/etc)

Right now the design is looking like Design B except without the light box around the text.
New poll is up
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I think that is the best one to do, although we might need a logo update
unmotivated

Kman96

I still feel like the offset logo will just make the shirt look so lopsided...

For opinions' sake, what do people like about design B?
Party Hard!
[close]

Dudeman

Design B (and similar layouts) has always been my favorite, personally.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

lopsidedness isn't really something that stuck out to me.  Typically large centered graphic art doesn't stay on the shirt as long.  It looks less like a jersey with a small offset logo.  It's cheaper to do a smaller logo.  Just some things that make me favor it over a big centered one
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I've never really liked SUPER BIG IN YOUR FACE artwork on shirts compared to a less "overwhelming" (for lack of a better word, I'm tired) design.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]