News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

( Waddle Brisk Chose Choice 3) (O. L. Gastar Chose Choice 3)
AUDIO CHAPTER!!!! Play this in a separate tab....only works for computer users....
Spoiler
[close]

Waddle Brisk laughed mockingly at Chara. "You think I'm afraid of you? Your not some immortal demon, you're a human like me, and I wont lose to someone like you!" Waddle Brisk mocked and equipped the stick from his inventory. "You idiot! Your soul is mine! HAHAHAHAHA!" Chara bellowed as Brisk charged at her, swinging the stick psychotically. Chara began to hover in the air, glowing a faint shade of red. Brisk stared in horror as a demonic laugh filled the air, torturing his eardrums. Brisk screamed in agony as Chara began to hover towards him with her head cocked to the left. Brisk felt death close in on him, but for some reason, he began to think of his friends. What would they do without me? What Would Chara do to them if she used me? They would all die because of me.....because of.....me. Waddle Brisk thought. Suddenly memories started flooding his mind. He thought of Toriel, and how she treated him as her own child. He thought of Papyrus's calls and how he tried to help him escape from Undyne, even though he failed at that...he still tried. He thought of Undyne, Sans and Alphys, and how they were there for him until the end. He knew that he needed to stay alive, and as Chara began to try and posses Brisk, he smiled. "You're not going to posses me. I wont let you!" Brisk said as he began to walk towards Chara. The demonic being raised her head in shock. "Wh-why isn't this working? You're supposed to be under my control! I command you to stop!" Chara screamed. Brisk continued to approach Chara, wielding his stick. As he reached his destination, Chara attempted to stab Brisk with her knife, but Brisk knocked it out of her hands with his stick. "Don't you get it? You can't beat someone with my level of Determination. Sweet Dreams, you sick, twisted freak." Brisk said. He swung the stick with all his might and knocked Chara out of the air. As the stick connected with Chara's face, it snapped in half, breaking from the force of the blow. Chara was knocked out instantly, and fell to the ground with a thud. Brisk stared at the unconscious Chara with a feeling of triumph. He had passed the test. Chara started to fade away as a bright light began to take her place. Brisk shielded his eyes as the light grew brighter and brighter until a door made of light appeared in front of him. Without questioning anything, Waddle Brisk approached the door, and entered.

CHANGE MUSIC TO THIS.....IT's STILL OPTIONAL TO DO THIS BUT IT ADDS MORE 'UMPH TO THE STORY
Spoiler
[close]

Monoco Kid stood completely still, for his body was frozen in place. "Undyne! WHERE ARE YOU!" He screamed. "Will you stop screaming! I'm standing right here!" Undyne roared. Monoco Kid gave a sigh of relief, as a strange breeze began to form. The breeze grew stronger and stronger, Until Monoco Kid and Undyne were swept away. Monoco Kid panicked as he was sent flying through the endless abyss of darkness. In a moment of pure panic, Monoco Kid opened his mouth and bit down on something he felt touch his face. "OW!!! THAT'S MY HAND!!!" Undyne yelled as Monoco Kid continued to bite it. The wind suddenly stopped and Undyne and Monoco Kid were thrown to the darkness that acted as the ground below them. Monoco Kid slowly rose to find a cloaked figure in front of him and Undyne. "Undyne! Who is that! Protect me!" Monoco Kid screamed and rushed behind Undyne, who had managed to stand up as well. A voice boomed from the figure in front of them. "I and Dr. O. L. Gastar, a being beyond your comprehension, a being that was denied his own existence, a being that has lost everything important to him. You're actions at E. Grill's, though they may have appeared to be insignificant, have decided your fate, little one. You and Undyne will be tested to decide your fates, and the test has been decided by your actions, Monoco Kid. Your reliance on Undyne has shown just how reliant on others you are. That is why, you will be facing two opponents in this test. Who are these opponents you ask? Why, you're staring at one of them right now, for I am one of your opponents, hahaha! I've also acquired a little back-up just in case you actually manage to defeat me, this backup goes by the name of Noctowey, and I'm sure he'll love to kill you just as much as I will. Let's have him join us." O. L. Gastar declared as Noctowey appeared from the darkness. "Hey! Where am I? Who's the idiot that foiled my plan!!" Noctowey screamed as he caught sight of Gastar. "P-p-please don't kill me! I'll do anything you want!" Noctowey pleaded. Gastar smiled and said, "Help me kill this child and I wont kill you...deal?" Noctowey turned around and saw Undyne and Monoco Kid standing in the darkness. He gave an evil smile and said, "Deal!" Gastar began to laugh as he absorbed Undyne  in the darkness. Monoco Kid watched in horror, as his hero disappeared into the surrounding darkness. "Did you think I would let Undyne help you? The only way she makes it out alive is if you manage to beat us. So come on! Show us what you've got." (O. L. Gastar, Noctowey, and Monoco kid's next choice)

Monoco Kid Choices
1. Run
2. Fight
3. Plead
4. Cry
[close]
 O. L. Gastar's next choice
1. Fight
2. Let Noctowey take him
[close]
 Noctowey choices
1. Cooperate With Gastar
2. Attack Gastar
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Whenever I see Brisk, I think of the tea. And wonder what tea has to do with this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2016, 08:36:31 AMWhenever I see Brisk, I think of the tea. And wonder what tea has to do with this.
Haha! It's not my fault Bro + Frisk= Brisk....

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 04, 2016, 08:01:33 AMWhenever I see Brisk I read Braix :c
Way to make me feel bad Braixen.... but ya gotta understand that in order for a story to be good, it's gotta have smooth transitions, or at least stay relevant. The First Chapter was not a good example of this....from here on...it's going to be more focused, and Having Lesser Dog just randomly show up would ruin this..don't worry, you'll have your lesser dog eventually! :)

Oronoco

Monoco Kid

Can be found

FIGHTing

Why, when Monoco Kid fights...

He'll be so cool.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

mikey

yelling at someone who isn't there is a great way to get their attention
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

(Oronoco chose choice 2) (Olimar12345 chose choice 2) (NocturneOfShadow chose choice 2)

Play the previous audio clip if you want, it doesn't really matter since it's just for effect.

Gastar sensed something was wrong, for he could feel the aura of betrayal in the air. He wasn't going to let some Flower ruin his revenge. "On second thought, I shouldn't waste my energy on the likes of you. This flower could easily defeat you without my help. Ciao." Gastar cackled as he began to disappear into the darkness. Noctowey narrowed his eyes as he watched Gastar begin to leave. Just before Gastar vanished into the darkness, vines sprung from the ground in front of him, trapping and encasing the being in a cage of greenery. "Where do you think your going? I'm not done with you yet. If you thought for one second that I was ever on your side, then your the biggest idiot that doesn't exist, hahahahaha!" Noctowey maniacally laughed. Gastar looked around at his enclosure and smiled. "Heh, you're right about one thing, Noctowey. I don't exist, at least not in reality. And due to my non-existance, the laws of reality don't apply to me, therefore, you can't defeat me. Did you actually think that I could be contained? If you did, then you're the real idiot." Gastar declared. He proceeded to phase through the vines that enclosed him, laughing hysterically. "WHY YOU...." Noctowey began as he was kicked by Monoco Kid, who was running full force towards Gastar. "GIVE ME BACK, UNDYNE!!!!!" Monoco Kid screamed as he lunged for Gastar's face with his mouth open wide. Gastar watched with confusion as Monoco Kid soared through the air towards him, only realizing what was happening after it was already too late. Monoco kid chomped on Gastar's face with all of his might, causing Gastar to yell in agony. Gastar attempted to pull Monoco Kid off of his face, but was unsuccessful. "AHHH! GET OFF MY FACE! THAT"S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN DEAL WITH A BRAT LIKE YOU!" Gastar bellowed and disappeared without a trace.
(STOP AUDIO)

Noctowey watched in horror as Monoco Kid began to fall towards the ground where he was planted, and quickly disappeared into the black soil. Monoco Kid groaned as he attempted to stand up. Once he got to his feet, he noticed a bright light appear where Gastar used to be. He watched as the light grew brighter and bigger until it formed a door made of light. Monoco Kid searched the darkness around him for Undyne, but was unsuccessful in his search. With tears in his eyes, he slowly entered the door, alone..... Moments after Monoco Kid had entered the door, the darkness began to shift, as a fish-like figure began to appear from it. Undyne gasped as she was ejected from the darkness and began to cough uncontrollably. "Hey! Where'd that kid go?" Undyne questioned as she caught sight of the door of light. Without a second though or another word, she entered the door. A shout of joy could be heard from the other side.

E. Grill saw nothing but darkness, and when you're literally made of fire, that's not a good thing. He could still feel the bar counter in front of him and could still hear the sound of a dog whimpering.He slowly pushed his glass of gasoline setting on the bar away from him, and headed in the direction of the noise. After a few seconds of complete darkness, E. Grill reached the source of the cries. Lesser Braixen was cowering under a table, emitting yelps of fright. Lesser Braixen noticed E. Grill staring down at him, and immediately bolted towards him. He attempted to hug E. Grill, but yelped in pain as E. Grill burnt Lesser Braix on contact. Lesser Braixen gave E.Grill a cold stare and E. Grill replied back with  a casual shrug. It wasn't his fault that he was made of fire, anyway. All of a sudden, an eerie laugh began to originate from the surrounding darkness, as a figure appeared from the darkness. THe figure's face appeared to be bleeding, only the blood running down it's face wasn't red, it was as black as the darkness that surrounded it. "Greetings," The being declared. "My name is O. L. Gastar, a being who was denied his own existance, who knows your past, present, and future. You two, while not really effecting the outcome of many events, have made decisions that will effect your trial. For your actions. Each of you will face an opponent. E. Grill, you shall face a monster you know, very well. A monster that you can only see if you look in a mirror. Have you figured it out yet? You will be facing none other than, yourself." As Gastar spoke these words, a blue figure approached from the darkness. He looked exactly like E. Grill, only he ws made of blue fire, not orange. The other E. Grill rolled up his sleeves and cracked his knuckles. It was time for a bar fight...( E. Grill's next choice) Gastar turned to Lesser Braixen and contorted his bleeding face into a smile. "As for you, I have a special enemy for you to fight. An enemy whose existance is as questionable as my own. He may resemble someone you've come to know, but believe me, he's nothing like the one you know. Let me introduce to you....Error Sans." Gastar declared. Lesser Braixen's fur began to stand on it's ends as the air slowly acquired a negative charge. A figure began to approach from the darkness behind Gastar, and as the being came into view, he appeared to blend into the darkness. His eyesockets were as red as blood, and his blue pupil seemed to disappear occasionally into his blood-like eyesockets. He plastered a constant smile onto his face and grinned from cheek to cheek with dull, yellow teeth. Blue lines appeared to be streaming down from the seas of blood he just so happened to call his eyes, and ran down his cheeks like a festive looking face-paint. The hood of his solid black jacket was decorated with a blue fur lining and two pale, yellow laces hung from his hood. He sported a red T-shirt under his jacket and wore a pair of black sports shorts that had two blue lines going vertically across them, one on each short leg. His hands were as black as the darkness that surrounded Lesser Braixen, and each finger was decorated with varying stripes of yellow, blue, and red. Blue beams appeared to shoot from his finger tips, and various sections of his body were blocked out by the word ERROR. His legs were crimson-red, and his feet bore black sneakers with red, blue , and yellow design details. IF THAT"S STILL NOT ENOUGH DETAIL FOR YOU, JUST LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.
Spoiler
[close]
"H-Heeeyy there-there buddy! I'm sorry-sorry to tell you thi-this, bu-bu-but !EMIT DAB YLLAER A EVAH OT TUOBA ER'UOY !GOD DIPUTS UOY ,SREYARP RUOY YAS AHAHAHAH!" Error Sans glitched. (Lesser Braixen and O.L. Gastar's next choice.)

E. Grill Choices
1. Roll Up your sleeves and Fight!
2. Offer him a drink.
3. Compliment him on his looks.
4. Ask him if he wants to preform a face swap on UnderSnap (UT SnapChat.)
[close]
 Lesser Braixen's Choices
1. Bite Error Sans's legs.
2. Attack Error Sans with your sword and Shield
3, Panic and run away.
4. Sit there and stare into space
[close]
 O. L. Gastar Choices
1.Test MettaYears and Burgerzeilants.
2. Watch E. Grill's and Lesser Braixen's fights.
[close]

Sorry it took so long to finish! I got grounded from my phone for a few days.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO POST THEIR CHOICES IN THE THREAD!!! Olimar, I can't get on skype right now, so If you don't, I wont be able to see your choices.

mikey

just for the record
I tried to kill the other guy not because I didn't want to kill monster kid, but because killing the other guy was SUPER evil
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I finally got the section finished! You can make your choices now! Some of you probably think you already know where the door of light leads everyone, but I bet most of you are not right! Chapter 3 should be starting soon! Gastar isn't as big of a part in this chapter, so the new main enemy will be Noctowey. Happy, Nocturne?

E. Gadd Industries

This is a tough decision... I want to offer FaceSwap, but then again, I also want to compliment him. BUT THEN AGAIN, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GRILLBY!!!!! >:( *unties bowtie* *rolls up sleeves* GET DUNKED ONNNN!!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You're the perfect villain Noc....

mikey

unmotivated