News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I'm going to give Braixen more time that usual for this section since he's currently moving. So don't worry about missing your chance to pick your choice Braixen! The same goes for you, Olimar. I wont move ahead without your choices this time.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

You should remind us via pm or skype. If I forget to do this, chances are I'm not hanging around the topic lol.

Edit: (Choice 1 btw)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 11, 2016, 05:27:41 PMYou should remind us via pm or skype. If I forget to do this, chances are I'm not hanging around the topic lol.

Edit: (Choice 1 btw)
Noted....

BrainyLucario

(E. Gadd chose choice 1) (Braixen chose choice 3) (Olimar12345 chose choice 1)

E. Grill watched as his duplicate pounded his fists together. E. Gadd casually laughed an  rolled up his sleeves. "We're closed....but since you look famished, I'll serve you a knuckle sandwich, on the house!" E. Gadd roared as he began to turn a fiece red color.
 BATTLE MUSIC!!
[close]
The two E. Grills rushed towards each other and collided, forming a sphere of fire around the two and throwing the two away from one another. The fire sphere was so intense that it lit up the darkness surrounding them. E. Grill looked around in astonishment and saw that they were currently in Waterfall, despite being inside E. Grill's diner just moments prior to their confrontation with O. L. Gastar. He lgasped as he saw a lake of water directly behind him, his feet almost came into contact with the lake's water. E. Grill turned back around and saw his duplicate start to rush towards him for a second time as an idea popped into E. Grill's fiery mind. Without a second though, E. Grill pointed his palms at the ground in front of him and shot out a blast of fire from his hands. The blast was so intense that it lifted E. Grill of the ground and sent him flying across the lake of water. As he was sent flying backwards across the lake, he saw his duplicate run towards the lake and shoot a blast of blue flames at the ground behind him, which sent him flying towards E. Grill. As E. Grill watched his duplicate chase him across the lake of water, he laughed and halted the stream of fire, flowing from his palms. As he fell towards the lake, he aimed his palm towards the blue E. Grill and fired a stream of fire at him. The blue E. Grill gasped as he halted the stream of blue flames jetting from his hands, causing him to plummet towards the lake below him. He began to laugh as he saw E. Grill's fire blast fly past him.

"Haha! You missed m-" the Blue E. Gadd was cut off as he fell directly into the lake.

He let out a short scream of agony as the water extimguished him instantly, leaving only a wet tuxedo and a pair of glasses floating in the water, before they began to sink towards the bottom. E. Grill gave a sigh of relieve before realizing the he was falling as well. He closed his eyes and prepared to hit the water he assumed was below him. Instead of water, E. Grill hit the ground on the other side of the lake with a thud. Shocked, he slowly tried to stand up, and managed to get to his feet after several attempts. The sphere of fire was still illumiating the darkness around him as he frantically looked for lesser Braixen. He spotted the dog with a being that resembled a monster he knew very well. His eyes filled with anger as he saw the figure start to approach Lesser Dog, and began walking over to confront the being that resembled Sans

Lesser Braixen trembled as Error Sans began to walk towards him, causing the darkness to bend around the two. Unable to cope with the fear that plagued him, Lesser Braixen yelped and started to run away from Error Sans.

"HA-H-Ha! THAT'S Rig- I KNEW-KNEW-KNeW YOu WEr- CoW$rD! NO 0?e can St@p ME! AHAHAH!" Error Sans laughed.

He attempted to chase Lesser Braixen, but was tripped by E. Grill's leg, for he had reached Error Sans while the being was busy gloating. As Error Sans fell forward, E. Grill Grabbed Error Sans by his eyesocket, causing his hand to glitch slightly. Unable to escape, Error Sans watched as E. Grill began to shake uncontrollably with anger.

" MY FRIEND, SANS, WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO ATTACK A MONSTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOOK LIKE HIM, YOU FREAK SHOW! DIIIEEE!!" E. Grill shouted and sent a constant stream of fire directly into Error Sans's red eyesocket. The flames engulfed Error Sans's skull as he screamed in pain. E. Grill laughed as he watched the demon melt into a puddle of black liquid.

Clenching his fists, E. Grill smiled and said, "Get dunked on, you skeletal imposter."

Lesser Braixen ran towards E. Grill, but stopped right before he attempted to tackle him, not wanting another burn like last time. Thw pair smiled at each other as a beam of light appeared from the melted Error Sans. The beam shined brighter and brighter as E. Grill and Lesser Braixen Shielded their eyes. The beam began to dim and left a door made of light behind. With no where else to go, the pair slowly approached the door and slowly entered.

MettaYears dashed through the darkness as fast as he could, with BurgerZeilants not far behind him.

"Hey, Boss! Wait up! Where are you going?" Burgerzeilants wheezed, clearly not used to running this much.

MettaYears suddenly stopped and turned towards Burgerzeilants,"I have to get  out of this this place! I can't let my fans down! The show must continue!"

Burgerzeilants jumped into MettaYears arms as a sinister laughed echoed around them. A figure approached from the darkness, who's face was drenched with blood.

"Greetings, you incompetent fools, I am Dr. O. L. Gastar, a god of space and time. I am here to test you two in order to determine how worthy you are to live. Fail my test and you die. Got it? If not, TOO BAD! You two will work as a team to defeat a creature who's as mad and crazy as I am. Prepare to die by the hands of Mad Dummy!" Gastar declared and dissapeared without a trace. Directly where Gastar stood, a dummy was hovering from side to side in the air. "Hello MettaYears, Remember me? Or are you too good for ghosts like me now? You haven't came to visit me and Nabstablook even once since you became a star. Now prepare to get what you deserve!" Mad Dummy crazily rambled. (MettaYears and BurgerZeilants next choice)

MettaYears Choice
1. Tell Burgerzeilants to flip the switch on your back
2. Sing to Mad Dummy
3. Quiz Mad Dummy
[close]
Burgerzeilants Choice
1. Fling Glamburgers at Mad Dummy
2.Cower Behind MettaYears
3. Taunt Mad Dummy
[close]

THIS TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF TO WRITE!!!

Zeila

3. Taunt Mad Dummy

"Sorry, little weirdo. Threats won't work on me. I can't go to hell. I'm all out of vacation days."

AwesomeYears

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 12, 2016, 07:13:05 PMthx 4 saving me egrill
I just realized how terrifying seeing Error Sans melt would be. That's really gruesome when you think about it. I didn't think E. Grill was so hardcore..

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, I'm not gonna sit by and let one of my most dedicated customers get pummeled! And besides, freaky things deserve to die by gruesome methods. I wasn't letting that glitch revive.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

(AwesomeYears chose choice 3) (Zeila chose choice 3)

MettaYears gears turned and his servos whirled as he gave off a mechanical laugh and donned a black bow-tie. "Good evening, beauties and gentlebeauties! Welcome to the quiz show that's literally to die for! I'm your host, the Undergrounds very own MettaYears! So without further ado, let's meet our contestant!" MettaYears announced like a camera was present, the only people that could were standing right next to him.

"What are you doing? No can hear you, MettaLoser! Now Go to hell!" Mad Dummy frantically spat.

Burgerzeilants looked at mad dummy and smiled. "Sorry little weirdo, I can't go to hell. I'm all out of vacation days. So I'm stuck working for MettaYears. If I did have some, i would be more than happy to." Burgerzeilants leans back and give Mad Dummy a chill smile.

"Well now that everyone's been introduced, let's start the quiz! Answer correctly, and you live! Get a question wrong, and you die! Question 1: Would you smooch a ghost?" MettaYear leaned towards Mad Dummy and waited for his answer.

"What kind of question is that? I'm a ghost! I'm just possessing this dummy! Of course I'm going to say yes," Mad Dummy roared.

"Correct! Question 2: What symbol represents the Royal Family? MettaYears laughed as he saw Mad Dummy's confused expression.

"WHAT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! AND WHY AM I EVEN GOING ALONG WITH THIS! DIE ALREADY!" Mad Dummy made a  "mad" dash towards MettaYears.

MettaYears snapped his fingers and said, "Sorry, my friend, but the correct answer was a Delta Rune. Goodbye!" MettaYears' hands morphed into to laser canons as he took aim at Mad Dummy. A blast of high powered light shot out of the canons and disintegrated Mad Dummy, or at least the dummy that he resided in, for Ghosts can't really die.

This ghost, known as Madstablook, looked at MettaYears and laughed. "You may have beaten me this time, but you haven't seen the last of me, MettaYears! You will pay!" Madstablook cackled as he faded into the darkness.

"That was my test? I didn't even do anything!" Burgerzeilants complained.

"You didn't have to, darling. Not with someone as fabulous as me around." MettaYears beeped. Their conversation was interrupted as a beam of light appeared where Madstablook had been. The beam began to grow brighter and brighter, causing the duo to shield their eyes. Then, ending as quickly as it had started, the beam faded and left behind a glowing door made of light. The light gave off an aura that drew MettaYears and Burgerzeilants towards it. Without a word of objection, the pair slowly entered the door. Gastar watched from afar as the pair vanished behind the door.

"It looks like I underestimated these mortals, for every single one of them has reached the center of reality. I suppose they deserve an award for their success, but if they ever want to reach it, they'll have to survive one final test. They will not stand a chance, hahaha!" As Gastar concluded, he faded into the darkness.

Brisk was blinded by the white space that covered the room. He was all alone in a circular room with 4 double doors, one of which Brisk had came from. The doors were positioned at the center of the room, completely separate from a wall and were decorated with strange symbols. These symbols varied tremendously, as some doors were decorated with hands and others were decorated with bombs and mail. As Brisk examined one of the doors, he heard the creak of a door hinge followed by the sound of someone crying. Curiously, he headed towards the source of the sobs, and found Monoco Kid lying on the ground with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, Monoco Kid . Are you okay? Did you fall on your face again?" Waddle Brisk asked.

With tears in his eyes, Monoco kid replied, "N-n-no...i-i-it's U-Undyne....s-she's gone. Gastar killed her, and i couldn't save her. I bit Gastar, hoping it would be enough to make him give Undyne back, but he left and never released her from the darkness. B-but she can't be dead, can she Brisk? She's too tough to die, right?" He looked up at Brisk waiting for an answer. Brisk's mind went back to his battle with Undyne, and remembered her Hotland dilemma. If it wasn't for him, she would have died.

"I'm sure she's fine. In fact, she'll probably walk through that door any second now." Brisk pointed towards the door that Monoco Kid came from. As soon as he said this, The door swung open as the blue fish-lady stomped into the room, clutching her spear in her right hand.

"NGAHH! Where is that punk? Nobody traps me like that and just runs away. This Gastar person is gonna pay." Undyne roared with anger.

Brisk looked down at his hands in amazement, as Monoco Kid gave a shout of delight and ran towards Undyne. "UNDYNE!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" He shouted, and lunged towards Undyne. Surprised by Monoco Kid, Undyne was unprepared for the barrage and fell backwards on the ground as Monoco Kid collided with her. "Sorry Undyne!" Monoco Kid apologized, quickly getting off of Undyne.

"It's fine, brat. It takes a lot more that the likes of you to hurt me." Undyne sprang from the ground. A warm breeze began to blow from the door to the group's left as it swung open, colliding with the other doors. E. Grill and Lesser Braixen stepped into the white circular room, and E. Grill appeared to be covered in a strange black liquid. The two smiled and waved at the others as they made their way towards them. Lesser Braixen ran up to Undyne and saluted the Royal gaurd leader, panting loudly as he did. Undyne gave a nod of acknowledgement as she approached E. Grill.

"What the heck is on your clothes? It looks like oil." Undyne asked. E. Grill looked down at his clothes to find blobs of Error Sans's liquefied body on his suit. Shrugging, he quickly evaporated the substance from his fire-proof uniform. Not long after that, the final door opened as MettaYears and Burgerzeilants entered the room. They quickly joined the group, MettaYears approached Undyne and Burgerzeilants approached Brisk.

"Hello, darling! How have you been since my last visit? That piano of yours is an incredible device." MettaYears seductively stated.

"Ugh...what do you want creep? I don't know why you keep coming over to my house just to feed yourself grapes while laying on my piano. Robots don't even need to eat, so for the last time, STOP!" Undyne furiously screamed.

Meanwhile Burgerzeilants was chatting away with Brisk. "Hey there, little buddy. How've you been?" the 19 year old fast-food worker asked.

"Never been better! How's th-" Brisk was interrupted as a static sound began to echo around the room. A maniacal laugh could be heard in the static.

The group watched as Gastar appeared from the wall in front of them. "So you've all made it past my tests. Congratulations, but I'm not done with you yet. Prepare for your final challenge. Prepare to face a being fused with six human souls...may i present to you, Omega Noctowey." He snapped his fingers and Noctowey appeared before the group surrounded by six human souls. He gave an evil laugh as he absorbed the souls into his body. Then, everything went black.

Brisk was at the continue screen. He stared at his save file, but saw something that horrified him. Instead of his usual save. There was a file named Noctowey's world. Hesitantly, he touched the file and entered the world. He was greeted by a horrible beast, with arms made of vines. He looked to his left and saw his friend stare in horror at the beast. Something snapped inside of Brisk as he watched his friends tremble in fear. The room was blood red as Noctowey began to attack the group by flailing his arms left and right. Everyone managed to dodge the blow, and retreated behind one of the 4 doors.

"You guys, we can beat him. I know we can. We just have to stay determined. If we all work together, he wont stand a chance who's with me?" Brisk boldly stated. The monsters roared with confidence as they prepared to attack Noctowey. (Everyone's next choice)

E. Grill's choices
1. Torch Noctowey
2. Serve Noctowey a knuckle sandwich
3. Attack with Lesser Braixen
4. Attack with Brisk
[close]
 Waddle Brisk's Choice
1. Fight
2. Throw your broken stick
3. Eat some instant noodles
4. Attack with Undyne
[close]
 Noctowey's Choice
1. Smash the 4 wooden doors
2. Attack the group with Nukes
3. Attack the group with Flamethrowers
4. Attack with Friendliness pellets
[close]
 Lesser Braixen's Choice
1. Drool on Noctowey
2. Attack with your sword
3. Bite Noctowey
4. Attack with E. Grill
[close]
 Monoco Kid's choices
1. Attack with Undyne
2. Bite Noctowey
3. Attack with Brisk
4. Headbutt Noctowey
[close]
MettaYear's Choices
1. Fire a laser at Noctowey
2. Turn into MettaYears Ex and attack
3. Turn into MettaYears -NEO- and attack
[close]
Burgerzeilants's Choices
1. Throw glamburgers at Noctowey
2. Sparkle up Noctowey's Day (TM)
3. Attempt to punch Noctowey [/spoilers]
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

I'm pretty sure I counted at least 5 errors in your writing
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Brainy do I have your permission to modify your posts to get rid of some annoying errors