The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

I'm only fixing what I can understand. Whatever isn't fixed isn't fixed because I didn't understand it enough to be able to change it without potentially altering the intended meaning.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

* Burgerzeilants is pleased

About the errors, if you want to get super technical...
Spoiler
I bolded/crossed out them out

MettaYears gears turned and his servos (I had to look up "robot parts s..." Is this what you meant?) whirled as he gave off a mechanical laughed and donned a black bowtie. "Good evening, beauties and gentlebeauties! Welcome to the quiz show that's literally to die for! I'm your host, the Underground's very own MettaYears! So without further ado, let's meet our contestant!" MettaYears announced like a camera was present, the only people that could were standing right next to him. "What are you doing? No can hear you, MettaLoser! Now Go to hell!" Mad Dummy frantically spat. Burgerzeilants looked at mad dummy and smiled. "Sorry little weirdo, I can't go to hell. I'm all out of vacation days. So I'm stuck working for MettaYears. If I did have some, i would be more than happy to." Burgerzeilants leans back and give Mad Dummy a chill smile. "Well now that everyone's been introduced, let's start the quiz! Answer correctly, and you live! Get a question wrong, and you die! Question 1: Would you smootch a ghost?" MettaYear leaned towards Mad Dummy and waited for his answer. "What kind of question is that? I am a ghost! I'm just possessing this dummy! Of course I'm going to say yes", Mad Dummy roared. "Correct! Question 2: What symbol represents the Royal Family? MettaYears laughed as he saw Mad Dummy's confused expression. "WHAT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! AND WHY AM I EVEN GOING ALONG WITH THIS! DIE ALREADY!" Mad Dummy made a "mad" dash towards MettaYears. MettaYears snapped his fingers and said, "Sorry, my friend, but the correct answer was a Delta Rune. Goodbye!" MettaYears' hands morphed into to laser canons as he took aim at Mad Dummy. A blast of high powered light shot out of the canons and disintegrated Mad Dummy, or at least the dummy that he resided in, for Ghosts can't really die. This ghost, known as Madstablook, looked at MettaYears and laughed. "You may have beaten me this time, but you haven't seen the last of me, MettaYears! You will pay!" Madstablook laughed as he faded into the darkness.
I'm not finished with this yet....
[close]

Also, this is really picky stuff, but I noticed you used the word "laughed" quite a bit, while two of them are right next to each other (sort of). Maybe you could replace one or two of those with a synonym or another word like cackle, snicker, sneer, or anything else that would fit in your opinion (those were just examples)

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Oronoco

Don't worry about typos too much, Brainy. I'm really enjoying the story.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

braix

Zeila

2. Sparkle up Noctowey's day (tm)

I'm on the job at every waking moment..

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AwesomeYears

2.) Transform into Sexy Mettaton. (Don't know about NEO form, so probs spoilers for me)

BrainyLucario

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 15, 2016, 03:58:53 AM2.) Transform into Sexy Mettaton. (Don't know about NEO form, so probs spoilers for me)
Don't worry about that.....I fixed a couple typo's in the section too BTW

AAANNDD I surpassed the character limit on my original post... Great....

Oronoco

What happens if I want to attack with Waddle Brisk, but all Brisk does is eat some Instant Noodles?
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.