The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

You still attack with Him. He just eats the instant noodles along with attacking with you. I did this to try and have more actions per section.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Waddle Bro

sorry fam only got the most important exams like the ultimate finals tomorrow

but noodles tho always down

mikey

gonna go with #4.  I feel like either it or #1 are the best options for what everyone else is doing, but smashing the doors likely leaves me more open to attacks whereas attacking with friendliness pellets forces them to go on the defensive
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 15, 2016, 12:35:25 PMgonna go with #4.  I feel like either it or #1 are the best options for what everyone else is doing, but smashing the doors likely leaves me more open to attacks whereas attacking with friendliness pellets forces them to go on the defensive
Eyyy! You really though about this, didn't you! You're in the center of a circular room. The doors are set at equal distances around you. Said doors make it harder for you to attack, but also makes it harder for them to attack. Here's a diagram. It's poorly done with punctuation but you can see how the doors are both an advantage and a disadvantage

----------------                 
                  __________ /        __       \     
                          G       /                      \               
                 _________/      !     N     !     \
                                 \                          /
                                   \          __         /         
                                     \        B        /                 
                                      -----------------

Key: N= Noctowey       G=Gastar    B= Braix and Co.   ! and __: doors
_________
_________ = secret tear in time and space

Just waiting on Monoco Kid now...

Oronoco

Sorry. I'll attack with Waddle Brisk and maybe he'll share some noodles.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

(E. Gadd Industries Chose Choice 3) (Waddle Bro Chose Choice 3) (NocturneOfShadow Chose Choice 4) (Braixen1264 Chose Choice 4) (Oronoco Chose Choice 3) (AwesomeYears Chose Choice 2) (Zeila Chose Choice 3)

"Hahahaha! You all are so stupid. I'm the one in control now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! Try to hit me, I dare you! Noctowey laughed as he watched the monsters and Brisk came out from behind the door. E. Grill and Lesser Braixen stepped forward and looked at each other. "Lesser Braixen, do you have your sword with you?" E. Grill asked. Lesser Braixen panted as he quickly unsheathed his sword from his belt. E. Grill approached the sword and touched the sharp blade and engulfed it in an orange flame. Lesser Braixen's eyes widened as his sword was transformed. Withdrawing his hand, E. Grill faced towards Noctowey and said, "Time to burn this weed to the ground. Lesser Braixen, when I give the signal, run up and slice Omege Noctowey's arm off, got it?" Lesser Braixen barked and equipped his shield. E. Grill adjusted his glasses and rolled up his sleeves. " I hope you like your flowers, well-done." His arms grew larger and larger until they matched the size of Omega Noctowey. E. Grill grabbed Omega Noctowey with his massive hands. Unable to escape, Omega Noctowey watched as his health bar drained 1 point. "Now, Lesser Braixen!" E. Grill screamed. Lesser Braixen rushed towards Omega Noctowey's left arm of vines and swung his flaming sword down on it. The sword shattered, leaving Noctowey's arm completely unharmed. (Omega Noctowey lost 1 HP) Omega Noctowey laughed as he surrounded E. Grill and Lesser Braixen with friendliness pellets. "W-what?" E. Grill stuttered. "Hahaha! Don't you get it? I'm too powerful to be killed. Say goodbye, you idiots!" Omega Flowey yelled as he closed the friendliness pellets around E. Grill and Lesser Braixen. They screamed as the bullets pelted their bodies, killing them. "HAHAHAHA! DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TRY AND STOP ME?" The group stared at the piles of dust that stood where E. Grill and Lesser Braixen were, with a horrified look on their face.

Burgerzeilants and MettaYears stepped towards Omega Noctowey. "Alright, you beast. It's about time I sparkled up your day! (TM)" Burgerzeilants put up his fists and stared at Omega Noctowey, gritting his teeth. MettaYears gears grinded as he faced towards Omega Noctowey. "That's right, darling, prepare to face the wrath of Burgerzeilants and MettaYears Ex." He extended his arms and reached for a switch on his back. He flicked the switch on and began to shake violentlyas the room filled with a bright light, making it impossible to see. As it faded away, MettaYears Ex was standing where MettaYears stood. "It's showtime!" Burgerzeilants and MettaYears Ex said as they rushed towards Omega Noctowey's face. MettaYears Ex kicked Noctowey's giant pincer-like mouth as Burgerzeilants violently punched Noctowey's Tv-like face, causing the screen to crack slightly. (Omega Noctowey Lost 3 HP) "You Guys are all idiots!" Omega Notowey laughed as he surrounded the duo with friendliness pellets. MettaYears Ex and Burgerzeilants screamed as the bullets impacted their body, killing both of them.

Waddle Brisk, Monoco Kid, and Undyne stared at the 4 ash piles that used to be their friends. Brisk began shaking furiously as he roared with anger. "Do you think we're going to give up? We're not gonna let our friend die in vein!" He screamed at Noctowey and turned towards Undyne and Monoco Kid. "Undyne, do you think you can launch your spear at Omega Noctowey with me and Monoco Kid on it?" Are you kidding me? Of course I can!" Undyne roared. ¨How will that stop Omega Noctowey, Brisk?" Monoco Kid stuttered.
"Do you have any other plan?"
"No..."
"Then stop questioning it! Come on, get on the spear!" Brisk commanded He dragged Monoco Kid onto the spear that Undyne had set on the ground.
"Hold on tight" Undyne instructed as she lifted the spear off the ground and began charging at Omega Noctowey. With an enormous amount of strength, she launched the spear directly at Omega Noctowey's face, shattering it. The spear hit the inside of Noctowey's head with a thud.
"AHHHH!!! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" Omega Noctowey screamed. Brisk and Monoco Kid heard an explosion followed by a scream of pain. Undyne had fallen.
"UNDYNE!!! NOOO!!!" Monoco Kid shrieked as he attempted to jump out of Noctowey's head.
Brisk grabbed him by his shirt collar and said "Don't! If you go out there, you'll die too!"
"B-but...U-Undyne....." Monoco Kid hung his head and began to sob. "O-okay...*sniff*" He sat down in the middle of Noctowey's head, still crying. Brisk looked at Monoco kid and sat down beside him. He started to feel light-headed as he was overcome with hunger. He reached in his inventory for a pack of instant noddles. He opened the package and began to eat them dry."Wait! Don't you have to cook those? I know it's not really important right now, but that doesn't seem like a good idea."Monoco Kid said with tears in his eyes.
"Nah, they're better dry, want some?" Brisk asked.
"I think I'll pass."
"More for me, then.." He began to devour the noodles. Monoco Kid began to sob uncontrollably.
"E-everyone's d-dead...there's no hope for a couple of kids like us." Monoco Kid wailed. Brisk's eyes began to tear up as well. I let everyone down...I was supposed to be there savior, but I failed...What should I do now? Brisk thought to himself. (Brisk and Monoco Kid's next choice..)

Brisk's choice,,,
1. Call For Help
2. Call For Sans and cry...
[close]
Monoco kid choice
1. Call For Help
2. Call for Undyne and cry..
[close]

braix

I fixed up the diagram a bit for you, as the text was all inside of the diagram and it was super gross.
I also should say that I fixed your mistake where in the key "B = Brisk and co."
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 16, 2016, 07:50:43 AM"Hahahaha! You all are so stupid. I'm the one in control now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! Try to hit me, I dare you! Noctowey laughed as he watched the monsters and Brisk came out from behind the door. E. Grill and Lesser Braixen stepped forward and looked at each other. "Lesser Braixen, do you have your sword with you?" E. Grill asked. Lesser Braixen panted as he quickly unsheathed his sword from his belt. E. Grill approached the sword and touched the sharp blade and engulfed it in an orange flame. Lesser Braixen's eyes widened as his sword was transformed. Withdrawing his hand, E. Grill faced towards Noctowey and said,
said...?
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Waddle Bro

both opts make me sound like a whiny shit

ain't going to cry tho

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 18, 2016, 06:41:15 AMboth opts make me sound like a whiny shit

ain't going to cry tho
I'll take that as a choice 1 then..... You have to remember that It's not technically you...and you just witness your friends die...

Waddle Bro

:]

btw i might seem mean on this topic but it's clearly an act sorry to anyone if i harmed your feelings!!

Oronoco

Go with 1. It's high time I got over my Undyne obsession. She dead.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.